Did you mean: 
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Screenshot_20181226_195118.jpg

AND ALL GOOD THOUGHTS! 

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

no comment , i just need to update all of them:

9.13.JPGiwn  6 8e.JPGlost 99 vs AQ flop AJ9 turn a rvr Q.JPGpro 10e.JPGwin 4th wth 11 and pacanele.JPGwin 9.79.JPG

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Sorry @Silver1 i didn't had time to write you sooner, last year, when u just asked me :P 

It's a database from pocketfives, and they have also affiliating codes for new accounts. they imput a minimum deposit for you and had some prizes. i will post photos when i will receive them. Untill that i will attach a photo from internet. more details prv. Cash gl!

type on google or amazon : 

Glasses for Video Games Duco 223 PRO Anti-Glare Protection Anti-Fatigue Anti UV - Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Smartphone Screens, Computer or tv

0 Likes
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

After all the things, i must say that i started to work on my new full-time job. After 3 days, i can say i need to sit down and playing smth!

In 2 days we will play the giga 10.000E Freeroll from December missions, and it would be fun to hit FT or >3 !

Bankroll: 106,33E ( + 250E ) = 356.33E

Let's go!

urt.JPGprepaired for new stuffs

gabluc Rank 10
Rank 10
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

32w 44 pl 10k.JPGhaha sacred 432w pokjh.JPGbig event , iTM only....ewtrytruytyu.JPG

BK: 382,99 E

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Probably you're thinking what was happening with me...yeah....Smirk i've started the work for one week. I  think i am a lucky guy who started his life again in other country!!!

AND i have all the reasons:

1. I work in my domain, SO i didn't learnt 6 years(High-school) for nothing Smile

2. I dont phisically work, i must observe, consult, analyze, notice, verify and introducing things from animals in database and discuss basic details with other specialized vets about my situations attempting....and this 'till i can speak better german language.

3. I am in 7 minutes to my job place with Poclutz!

4. I am really impressed what i am seeing daily at the company that i working for Geek

The weekend it's near and i have 3 days for my poker rooms in my room In Love : yup, i become to love more and more these moments!

rgewfegfdh.JPG

mafioso77777 Rank 10
Rank 10
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Being so close to your work seems a dream job for me. I don't like crowding.

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Thanks guys for your positive thoughts!

Another week is finished and feel somehow that i worked more than last week 😂. I used to sleep from 10pm...which im not used in last 4 years 😳...

I got the second interview for the vets that we are prepaired for the control of meat and other producs from meat. I will have the second job. As of my thoughts...from poker i will never win the same amount in one month as i do with these 2 jobs 😇.

Today i saw another new apartment (new one) and i hope that will become my place for streaming 😎

Tomorrow i celebrate 8 years from the moment i met my wife. And then time for poker... 

Hope for a upswing!

Screenshot_20190114_002752.jpgHot moments!