Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Haha, 10x @psrquack , i knew u were there, i bet on you that you win that mtt, that chipleader isn't so experienced for doing big things Very Happy! GL BRO! Perhaps, i didn had the necesarry stack for gamble with him. 

So, i used today ( like @psrquack already know ) , the 10E Ticket MTT into Omaha KO , and registered from the beginnning. I used it here because i guess i can beat minimum 1 player for being paid with a KO (3.3E) , and to go for big results. Good news! I put out 2 players, and i made a tie with the third. I lost/win on 4th place with 27E cash , 1st would be 81E ( hope that @psrquack will made it! )

4th win 27e unibet.JPGnot bad 27e.JPG

Yesterday i played some cash, with a small down.

Bankroll: 49,50€

(Pending bankroll: ~148.00€)

I can say that i beat 4% of the challenge Rofl ( We are on 4,5% challenge done Very Happy )

Pantaloni_Lincoln_Negri_fashionagenda_06.jpg

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

It was a pleasure playing the tourney by your side. Unfortunately the CL had pocket aces when I went preflop allin with pocket kings and he win it. well, next time hopefully i will play the heads up against you.Very Happy

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

GG @psrquack , if you have nice events to play, announce me to be in also In Love ! Best wishes!

ooKouCla_fine_knit_sweater_with_studs__Color_SAPPHIRE_Size_Einheitsgroesse_0000ISF8182-N_SAFIR_47.jpg2nd place? You don't deserve me :P

Get rich or try bluffin'! Follow my sessions on TWITCH CHANELL! Need results? My 1st places!
My BLOGS: 1.From 0€ to decent! , 2.BONUS Challenge done! , 3.Crumbled the BONUS100€! and 4.From 4€ to 4.444€!!!!
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Well, it seems pretty ladies love guys from Germany.Rofl

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

I receive a mail from unibet support that i will receive the amount into my german bank account, but i need to send few documents and to do this:

"....For reasons of security, for the new account registered in Germany, you are required to provide proof of the method of payment you intend to use in the veil of conducting transactions to and from Unibet's account."

So i did a withdraw of a minimum amount and then i will deposit again for setup that.

FATA.JPG

Bankroll: 36.85E

Pending withdraw: 25E

Pending amount: ~150E

Total: 209,85E

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

When i just verified my account today..  Surprise! The amount arrived... After 66 days the transaction was done!

ThanksUnibet!

And LET'S GOOOOO! 

TOMORROW it wil befirst day of session. Sleep now!IMG_20181206_021200.jpg

Nestabear Rank 22
Rank 22

The wait is over @4soul... Patience always gets rewarded.

Good luck with your sessions Mate & all the best !

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Hey! Today i played 2 events Omaha ( 10e ticket , and the 0.25e nano for leaderboard ) and right now i am in bubble in both of them! 

Hope for good results! 

How you stay with the nano leaderboard @pinki , @psrquack or @Merenitsu or @FreedoM ?

GL In December daily missions! I deblocked all of them till today In Love 

leraht.JPGangry, good and with bk :P!

4soul Rank 18
Rank 18

Lost on 8th, AAKx vs 55A9 , he made a flush in turn..... gg

aa vs 55a fl draw fk face cul.JPG59e

i wanted so bad to win this last hand Sad.....

Bankroll: 249.22E