4soul 4th Ch4llenge: From 4€ to 4.444€

4soul

Looking forward to seeing you live on stream @4soul.

I've got a quick morning job & then it's grinding time & time for some @4soul streaming. 

Maybe I can get some tips for my game, I've had a rough last couple of days :teardrop:
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its my first session from this year on Unibet... So i am not so experienced by the new schedules. We will see! 

There are a couple of other things that i need to carry off, because i come with lots of infos :)

After we finished the plan we will, struggle in!!! 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the support today! Big day :), and it's just the start :D

The biggest score for today were the tables from banzai with 5e and 11e and this event:

1674295132_loc123esingularity2e.JPG.7d2e7d5f06b83e2f910cd880111ca4a7.JPG

Respect!

Screenshot_2018-11-09-23-44-29.thumb.png.1da7cf92505845a4265e234034c72dd9.png

• Like 5

Glad to see that all went well 🆗

Sadly I couldn't be there. It's the midsummer festivities weekend here and I'm on the countryside, 50 miles from my own computer. I'll drop you a visit once I get back home 😃

GL 👍

• Like 1

Today i made 9 years from the time when i represented Romania in Hungary FaceThePro organised by Fulltiltpoker... place 4th

Interesting that i just wanted to organise a folder with all good results - all time poker life....

27062010858.thumb.jpg.7a7ed6e13a4bbd64f2f53d11abd7a576.jpg72502_168885326458327_157756517571208_585248_1587785_n.jpg.964c7f56528988a7c06b64d94310b669.jpg

• Like 8

1552867602_bbl2era500lost.thumb.JPG.f166075fbd35511d71ce5864f28ad5af.JPG

Just lost on bubble.... 5 players more for ITM , someone shoved from mdl w TT, and i called w AQo....Qflop and flushed the way on his Th :). 4 blinds left... Next time!

Is the third day consecutive when i lost this mtt near paid places ( 7-5places)

• Like 2

Today i really wanted to be itm in this f mtt....i am tilt like hell , lost more than 25e in mtts , and 8 mtts near bubble...yeah - sh it happens!

Down....maybe standard game is not the best way to grow bankrolls....

76484117_7ewinlasgeh.JPG.6952f32ab83ba9f31b96ba7cee2f0502.JPG

brb in few weeks...

BVankroll: 66E

• Like 1

@4soul  I wanted too because of the points mainly, but somehow managed to screw it up at the end. You cashed because of my miscalcultions, I think. Esp. if you were that guy with less than an ante when the bubble burst. Either way congrats 👍😃

First I was bad-beaten by a limper who afterall called my all-in...

301507887_KKvsATsirAI.thumb.png.2ff0feed80d9d944c249dbed0085d301.png

Then got lucky with this hand I shouldn't have played even with triple my stack, but had a feeling :Smirk:

It was 5-way limped pot I should say :Happyshy:

1687685354_87slb4.5bbc1_5ssx.thumb.png.c8067b407d4f8b8e1dcc3cf2f933bea2.png

And then was 1 seat closer to BB and to make it worse called with A7s on Tss board after limping behind and the guys' AT held. And the last hand I was dealt 32 and the shortest stack managed to bust me and win 3-way with his auto-shove K4>J9>32 :Laugh:

Actually this bust-out is nothing compared to the most bitter one in the Super Double Trouble where I finished 11th when was moved closer to the BB than the other short-stack and couldn't get the €400 :Puking:

But as a reminder not to despair, I should point out that after that I had very good deep-runs in UOSs and some majors too for weeks 😃

So @4soul  and everyone getting into the madness called MTT grind, be aware of the swings and have a good BRM and nerves of steel :Cool:

• Like 3

@4soul  it's not that the field is so much changed/tougher, but after the new MTT payouts introduced few months ago it's harder for everyone except the biggest crushers to attain good ROI. I personally would get €1600 less yearly if put the same volume like last year. And this is somewhat optimistic estimataion imo. Not getting into account that the variance is way higher when the payouts are so top heavy...

I hope @Leo-Unibet would at least make the  pay-jumps bigger as @Stubbe-Unibet  proposed, as the way it is now doesn't work well for 95% of the players, I'm sure.

@GothMoth  its nice what u said there, but i think i am on  a level (maaan! My rent is near 1k€) that force me doing big and more (without a job). I see that somehow there are so many regulars (that are not changing daily them alias) and they are good! Gamblinshing, but in graphics! Because the fields in mtts are not so high... Most of them invest and learn "how to play near bubble" which is one of the important things in a medium poker room. I think my challenge is really hard without playing satellites for big tournaments. And somehow i must think to live more than play ( to play more for qualifing on live events).

Anyway, because i am in a changing world, i study, i work, i live, and prepaire for a family => means that the challenge will be long.

Cheers! 

• Like 2

@GothMoth  Making the pay jumps bigger means we have to increase the "number of player within a paying range"

We have really few players in each paying range, which I find much nicer for players. See our payout ranges:

With 62 player being paid

Rank
10-11   2 in range
12-15   4 in range
16-20   5 in range
21-26   6 in range
27-35   9 in range
36-44   9 in range
45-53  9 in range
54-62 9 in range

We can't start giving out the prizes to 54-62 and then increase every pay jump with like => 50%  

If we would go for bigger pay jumps we have to have prizes like this, please note this is just an example:

10-11   2 in range
12-17   6 in range
17-25   9 in range
26-43   18 in range
44-62   19 in range

With a payout simular to this, the pay jumps would be bigger, I prefer smaller ranges with smaler payouts 

• Like 3

@Leo-Unibet  I agree with you about the paying ranges. There is another way to make the pay jumps bigger - taking from the first few places' prizes and distributing it to the next ones. The flaw in the distribution imo is the top-heaviness, anyway, alongside with almost no pay jumps till the FT.

Actually the 1st to 3rd and in bigger fields up to 6th receive even bigger prizes than before. There is no very good incentive for laddering and often you play long time for a small % of your buy-in despite outplaying and finishing higher than many.

• Like 1

@GothMoth wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  I agree with you about the paying ranges. There is another way to make the pay jumps bigger - taking from the first few places' prizes and distributing it to the next ones. The flaw in the distribution imo is the top-heaviness, anyway, alongside with almost no pay jumps till the FT.

Actually the 1st to 3rd and in bigger fields up to 6th receive even bigger prizes than before. There is no very good incentive for laddering and often you play long time for a small % of your buy-in despite outplaying and finishing higher than many.

Hello @GothMoth  you are stating:

Actually the 1st to 3rd and in bigger fields up to 6th receive even bigger prizes than before. 

That's not really correct, despite that I agree that the top prizes shoud be lowered and that money should be distributed further down in the prizes.

We're looking into doing some changes to the prizepool, have faith. 

• Like 6

66299399_2347049728869254_3045860849202757632_n.thumb.jpg.012c3f62c0000662d786173e6580ae80.jpg

I am really happy with my new update , because the last monitor was only VGA ( and without any HDMI adaptor ) and i take it one with the best qualities ( but the same with the big one from mine)

And this was the first win from it :

1497130725_din1eprimulcastigmonitoralb.JPG.02e480dca70ac7b7752272412279df9c.JPG

• Like 7

Hey, i just won some bucks into a nice mtt!

720883188_Newstart.JPG.9f7e462bd7b98c9a08e020a1d0169adf.JPG

Do you know why?

Well, i am not the only one that won 40E, we were in total 100 players that won this. AND this mtt was made just for stopping loosing and croosing the passing of downswidding! Yeah....my bankroll i can say that were near 17E, when i won this....

BANKROLL : 52.79€

About feelings:

1. I am a little bit confuse why my video board restart my camera when i "Replace the background" , everytime when i try this on my stream channel ( a special property of my Kamera c922 Logitech that allowed you do not have a green background);

2. My computer have some bugs from the same poker rooms installed in Romania, and i think i must format it....

3. In the last period i couldn't win no big places on the poker rooms that i use..

4. I need new plans and more time for poker.

5. I feel somehow bored and small cashes (or ITMs) doesn't seems that makes me happy anymore. I tryed bigger buyins or playing some satellites for bigger buyin and i feel stoned everytime when i am out by coolers. And i feel that i am not focused anymore.

Its like when ure holding AK in your hand, you open normally, a fish reraise shoving AJo, you know ure ahead ,but you don't believe that you will win the hand....and yeah...comes the J, and you just say yourself "i knew it". Better fold next time. BUT YOU CAN'T! And you're thinking then that you lost 2-3 hours for nothing...(when i am not multytabling).

6. I need to focus more on the players attitude on the table, than the cards played.

7. I need a rest i think, so many things were happened in the last year.... That's why are the holiday for us! I just booked  few days for London! Yup, i will visit London in October, when i have my time free! 👼

See'ya!

Silver-metallic-dance-leggings-639x1100.thumb.jpg.4c83c051a45a611ad66e9ed4b0c3a36e.jpg

• Like 7

Hey...did you had a long loose-passive period (in cashes?) ? When you just try to be disciplined and from knowhere comes a tentation to shove with premium hands instead playing them...and after fews, you being called with rags, and still lost?

Today were lots of this moments: like trips bad played by me untill rvr, or shoving preflop with so many blinds ( JJ TT 99 AQ etc)

1846295185_lostonfm.JPG.5b011046df7d0b72d919bd73b220181a.JPG367952872_lasthand.JPG.211e93c07177c0f489efaea642ef96b5.JPG990747631_jjkka8.JPG.988caf01c89a3fa5558271d40329e321.JPG1032329577_fkinflop.JPG.14e0a3b336300d425166dbfd942359fe.JPG

stock-photo-252861915.thumb.jpg.ed620df8085cbc46544f18d0dbf0982f.jpg

• Like 4

For a really long time of being bored, unssuccesfully and total neutral on UNIBET (because i didn't had latelly satisfaction) i declare myself BROKE and my bankroll is 0.00€

Today i took a last shoot on 6 cash tables with my last 17€ and lost 2 big pots ( being more than 80% fav). I didn saved them because i dont really want to remember them anymore. We called it POKER (no problem, ❤️♥️❤️ happens), but what i happened next was a little bit wondering:

4€ NL Tables, all of them emply in pots. In one of them i was 3-betting 3€ (and left 0,04€), and in the others just take part with not so big amounts...Yeah, i was a little bit tillty,but this was not the problem. I had a disconnection problem that made me loosing the pot and my big raise....U will say yeah, ❤️♥️❤️ happens, but all other wifi devices just worked normally... And i took a quite moment to analyse this, and i took the moment to another level:

About mixed-feelings:

1. I am not feeling loosing, winning or stand-pat. I feeling that something i don't like it anymore, because i made so many times ( ex: to take an account from 0€ and to become a hero 1k€+ ).

2. My computer have "aditional" work, because i cannot use it on maximum performances, like i did in past (and he is not old!). I just need to format it, and i don't really have time for this now...

3. I made so many accounts on other poker rooms that i am allowed to play from here, Germany, and recovered the accounts that were closed by romanian law (when i was living there)....and that made me playing so many tournaments on diferrent poker rooms ( only to see how these work and to find my new "fulltiltpoker").

4. I didn't feel any satisfaction when i am playing further on pokerstars ( and fulltilt skin and sounds which made me happy)....because the Notes are deleted on every close of the lobby. I discussed to many times with support, deleting all and reinstalling with no results.... Probably from this started my frustration.

5. I am bored to play so many events,tournaments, satellites in the same time....because i loose my focus and because i did this so many times in the past. Otherwise, i know i need to work minimum 2-3 months to grow a bankroll from 50€ to 700€ ( which i can say its a decent bankroll to play what i want and makes me confortable).

6. And i am not satisfied anymore winning scores with 2 numbers ( untill 99€) , because i took a nice run in March-April on other 2 poker rooms which made me really happy ( few shoots with 3 and 4 numbers :Angel: ) and few really good sessions on ps on omaha 0.10$/0.25$....

7. I KNOW WHAT MADE ME HOW I AM! This: having a job and playing poker its hard, you must take from the time spending with your wife and playing few bucks growing the bankrolls without big results (JUST TO GROW THEM!), and in a free day spending in few minutes what i created in 4-5 hours in a day that i was up on 6AM, going to work, comeback after 10hours, sleeping one hour and then grinding...and saying good night to my "half"... it's too much for nothing, like said me one time @Rushbie.

8. And now i am in another country, where all of the things are so expensive: the best example were my headphones. On internet in my country these are 129€, when in UK for example are 69€...the same thing, same product. I found an extraordinary offer from Kauffland which said this: if you buy food for 100€ ( well, one person eating good and a little bit healty costs near 200€/month in Germany), you can buy a JBL product with 50%. Nice deal, but as you can see: I NEED TO MAKE MORE THINGS FOR THE SAME RESULT. Interesting, right?

9. I will not become rich finishing this challenge. And it's not hard to finish it...but it takes much time that i want...

10. In the next period i will try to hit entries in big events ( like venom acr, or holiday freeroll winamax), and waiting the 1k and 3k from the ending month, if i hit something, i will play only events with minimum 5€ ( more focus, more win, more satisfaction).Untill that only satellites to Unibet Open ( i have few tickets):

few.JPG.e505b117e51e725b7d863f21b6ba49c6.JPG

Cheers!

*any spandex girls, there are cool anymore for me. Must finding something else :Laugh:

• Like 6

@4soul  I went a couple of times on your stream. I don’t understand how you played so many tables. This is just incredible :atisfied: I think if you were all this time in + then you should have dispersion, like in my poker this year.  it was my mistake too when the game goes into automatic mouse clicks 😃 I think it is time you to relax more play chess read artistic books and spend time with your wife 😃 GL Bro. 

• Like 1