4soul 4th Ch4llenge: From 4€ to 4.444€

4soul

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably you're thinking what was happening with me...yeah....😏 i've started the work for one week. I  think i am a lucky guy who started his life again in other country!!!

AND i have all the reasons:

1. I work in my domain, SO i didn't learnt 6 years(High-school) for nothing :)

2. I dont phisically work, i must observe, consult, analyze, notice, verify and introducing things from animals in database and discuss basic details with other specialized vets about my situations attempting....and this 'till i can speak better german language.

3. I am in 7 minutes to my job place with Poclutz!

4. I am really impressed what i am seeing daily at the company that i working for :geek:

The weekend it's near and i have 3 days for my poker rooms in my room :inlove: : yup, i become to love more and more these moments!

rgewfegfdh.JPG.2e655847593f0cebb0a3e207a4058602.JPG

• Like 4

Thanks guys for your positive thoughts!

Another week is finished and feel somehow that i worked more than last week . I used to sleep from 10pm...which im not used in last 4 years ...

I got the second interview for the vets that we are prepaired for the control of meat and other producs from meat. I will have the second job. As of my thoughts...from poker i will never win the same amount in one month as i do with these 2 jobs .

Today i saw another new apartment (new one) and i hope that will become my place for streaming

Tomorrow i celebrate 8 years from the moment i met my wife. And then time for poker... 

Hope for a upswing!

Screenshot_20190114_002752.thumb.jpg.c7d4d2264be79f3d2c960b350e0696de.jpg

• Like 4

Hey guys , my gift from poker comes at my adress from here - Germany!

I am really impressed by them, and right NOW i am writing this post with my new GUINNAR image 🆒 

IMG_20190125_202840.thumb.jpg.0d4897774e9851c53e0929e439d4326f.jpg

About his i was talking about @Silver1. I saw a feedback from ~800 users ,and 54% are satisfied 100%, and 20% are ok with them. 

My first impression is that i see the laptop bigger than it is :Geek: , and from my college i learn that this will not help us so much and will make "lazy" my optik nerves... But i will wear only when i am really tired entirelly... :Angel: :Teardrop:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In 4 months i send more than 50 aplications for rent apartments and just now i was accepted in 2 of them.

There are a lot of "ab sofort" (quickly as possible) apartments for rent, but are not really in good conditions and i should make some new renovasions, which is not ok, when the owner don't really want to invest yet.

So the best aparments are from +800€ rent-tax and i waited the best one for me.

The situation is quite different than in my country (where who pay the biggest rent amount it becomes quick the new renter) :

1. The owner put the announce into an agency or into the best online website in domain. 

2. The renters apply for the apartment with the details that the owner asks ( members of family, occupations, salary incomes, animals, jobs details places etc.) 

3. The owner choose a number from all and make some programs for visits.

4. The owner always choose the best option for him,because he will sign a contract and will not be able to make changes in near future...

In my case, as a foreigner were not so compelling, because i started to work full-time only from january and i dont really know the language. In my thinkings i whould have it in minimum 3 months of work in German. So cool, just one! 

• Like 5

So, my new house will be in 15minutes from my studies, 8minutes for my wife job ( on feet) and 12 minutes 'till my working places by car. 

Best privilege also was that my owner renovate the apartment in totally and i asked few things how i would like. If i am lucky, in 1 month i will sleep there.

Untill now, i can say that this will be the place for my first stream 👼 :

IMG_20190216_123342.thumb.jpg.09929b609cbff738288f206f7cb2b6e8.jpg

• Like 7

About feelings:

1. I feel somehow bad that i am not played poker latelly...i meant that i loose space in this domain, i need my pc installed in his place to be myself.

2. Its like a new beginning, and i think i will drop a lot of value when i will continue the challenge...

3. I really need a pro new camera and i want to start  with this, as a present in quality.

4. I am thinking to restart the challenge, because in late period, a lot of changed are took off on Unibet website and i must "feel" them. Of corse, every day of the challenge would be streamed and more realistic in steps with mental game evolves. 

5. The internet quality in Germany its not so upgraded like in Ro, so, this is a very important step to begin with...

6. The withdraw of entire amount will cover my investion into the best table, web-camera and best chair..

7. Or to go on

What do you think about ?

Screenshot_20190119_195434.thumb.jpg.71577a434bfbf247d994b821a9ca5e7e.jpg

Bankroll 456,37€

• Like 4

The internet have not the same speed than from Romania!

Example: Right now, Romania is in top 3 in quality of internet from entire Europe,because the introducing if it was latelly. When a german guy had internet, a romanian one had no clue what is that...

For 8€ downloaded with 200MB in RO... 

For 50+€ download with 10-50 MB in GER...

Hope that the stream works in properties

• Like 2

Today i was visiting again the apartment for taking some numbers for the Kitchen command and i saw the next update of the streaming place. Here is it :

IMG_20190224_143700.thumb.jpg.c0d79e54f4e650404a31eea67d8f1e40.jpg

Screenshot_20190126_091058.thumb.jpg.3c376a740cc6469e50059beae3d7d539.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

One strong feeling cannot stop me, of corse, this help me a lot to going further!

Thas is the big change. 

Till now anything works (in big measures) good, and done the steps slowly and shurelly.

Its a moment when you feel indistructible and makes you dreaming for next steps: what you need to do now and what you want now. 

AND sometimes one thing change your line. 

Saddenly, Poclutz was damaged, nobody was hurt and now i am pressed to buy a new second-car...SO, my plan is running slowly than normal.

BIG Dissadvantage in Germany: time for 6 months, you cannot take a credit or some producs to buy in rates, because youre "ausslander", and you must become "credible" for the state. And then yeah, you can... 

So, with the money kept untill now i must help myself and wait a little bit. Of corse, the family have a big impact in this moments of needing help. 

So, next week i will have a new car that will help me ib my job. 

Now, i live on 10 minutes on road by my working place, 70min by Bicycle (but this is not a good way to go, because the weather is instable in this period), and the buses (the only way that help me now) are so expensive (in my situation i need to invest +130€/month) and stress me with the time (i lose more than 1 hour per day only waiting them).

So, yeah, one step back... 

Screenshot_20190314_222802_com.instagram.android.thumb.jpg.f159de3bbaffc57cf8137dc7749ce04b.jpg

Today i should had my first exam of my German language step B, but was scheduled for the next week. I was really sad, i think were some intern problems.

I have big news! NO, just one photo 

dassds.thumb.jpeg.b321706b38e5ebba74aa33c9a5613534.jpeg

I know that its not a German car, but the net one will come in 1 year 🆒

The next step is to wait the new Kitchen coming (until 10 may), and then i will setup my desk! 

Last week was my Internet connection installed.

In next 2-3 weeks i think i have time enough to find the perfect desk. I have a maximum 120cm x 120cm. I have lots of ideas, but i want to be the best choose.

I must attach a wireless to my computer, because here in Germany are no cables in the rooms :D, and the central signal is in the living. 

Lot of fun! :) :Angel::Wink:

until that i will play sometimes from the laptop! :)

Capturefg.JPG.121eee49fd4dded226740ff8ef8883b2.JPG

• Like 3

Being more confortable after a long time without playing so much on UnibetPoker, i am shure that i need a period to "see" the changes into the room. Because my sacred number is 4, and the challenge is based by this number, i will start from a decent bankroll.

Any amounts from past will not count any more 🤫 

I will restart the challenge from 44€.

This is the best way to go forward without any stress!

7nvb.thumb.gif.6e731027f3756f26fff3c48205f6f653.gif

Im happy to be at the tables again!

• Like 2

Hey, today i find the perfect WLAN on-board N PCI-E adapter and i will have it in 3-4 days. This will help me to have internet to the computer from the other room, where will be set my desk for poker.

It was really hard to find the best, because its the first time when i make this and , because my computer was a mix from individual pieces, i want do not have errors or incompatibilities.

So, yeah. Next is the desk :inlove:

SHINE

• Like 4