4soul 4th Ch4llenge: From 4€ to 4.444€

4soul

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HELOOO! It's the same me, 4soul , but i am on new laws right now. I changed (it's a new account as i see : lvl 1) my nickname in GER-4soul and i hope i will receive my last rank (who i constructed in past),i will see if that is possible.

As you probably know, i left Romania FOREVER and right now i am sitting in Bavaria, Germany!

I contacted the support and they closed my romanian account and they asked me to create a new unibet account on www.unibet.de , and right now i am waiting to receive the amount from old account to continue in german way. Pretty sad that i guess i will not receive also all my tickets from that account, bonus points and advantages.

We will see what's happening in near future! 

Willkomen!

• Like 9

Untill all transactions will be finished, i will start playing from freerolls. I am not on my computer,, because i will installed only when i will have my table, special for that! Till that time i will play from laptop. 

Here i played 3-4 freerolls , and best result was this: 1783904650_snip1e.thumb.PNG.e07e21f9a2465ef147cd8ab98d78441d.PNG

Other results : 2 bounties = 0.02e x2

So i made other 1.04e

frewt.thumb.PNG.7f57c8849d818c021f284e487da1fc97.PNG

• Like 5

Today i was at the Sparkasse and i take a piece of paper with the proofs of my bank account and uploaded to the support. Hope that after this the transfer will be finished.

Till that we started again from 0E and today is our second day , OR....how i used to say: Day 8-2 😀

Today i started with 1.04E . I also receive a nice message from Unibet support:

nice.PNG.01c54634942ff33c229da6814f308754.PNG

Proud of that i translated and understood! 

Because i had no other oportunities, i started with this promo:

142987838_sng1e.thumb.PNG.3341d26cb77bcb7dc081e3ce121e87ce.PNG

i deblocked 1e ticket which i used into a sattelite for a 5e ticket, i played also a mtt with bounty with 2e for the missions:

misiune2.PNG.4eeed911a9fcd40bc3fe3646590a8350.PNG

We prepaired for the next missions, which are fair really cool:

1855637352_nextwi.PNG.16fc7d719340c156b693449cd55af1ee.PNG1530609361_nextwil.PNG.fab8f3158edbe70b7277e09e5c622aa9.PNG

Right now i have the bankroll: 5.37E , and i suppose to continue untill the transactions are finished.

I've took a hard badbeat with ATs vs A7o , flop came 765xx,.... and lost in the bubble:

526970147_sickbubble.thumb.PNG.4aec38afd298496045e7f4609859dcb9.PNG

You probably know that i have 5 x Beginner tickets to freerolls of 500e , which are in every sunday after 4pm

What do you say that i started again from 4E :Haha:? It would be a nice thing?

i am listening about your oppinions down

sfaf.thumb.jpg.ca4f8a832f5a3189b63f08a7e05a2185.jpg

• Like 3

🤣 Dear fellow Sparkasse customer, wait until you see their monthly charges for the Bronze package! :scared:

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu This will not be the "gambling visa" , i will make another one in 1 month after i will receive other documents from the landstadt....but was the best option of this period. I know isnt the best way to keep your balances :happy::puking:😏

"landstadt" is not a word in German...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

So, for the transfer of my last amount of romania account i need to send a document with my ex-card ( i didn't made no photo of it ).....but i closed all bank accounts from romania. And the support ask me a proof of prior of my ex-card....i don't see why i must rediscuss with the bank where i totally closed all contacts??  Anyway, i tried, but they didn't answered me yet , which makes me think that this will not become true in next days....

I am waiting for my new card from the bank from here, and i will be disapointed to see that will not help me with the transfer....

with all my heart, i also lost the tickets of 1k and 3k , 4-5 tickets with 10e UO and other small tickets (1-2e mtts)...because my romanian account was closed in early days of his month....i was thnking will be a normal interaccounts transfers ,but on juristrictions laws of this country.

what should i do in this case? 

@4soul wrote:

So, for the transfer of my last amount of romania account i need to send a document with my ex-card ( i didn't made no photo of it ).....but i closed all bank accounts from romania. And the support ask me a proof of prior of my ex-card....i don't see why i must rediscuss with the bank where i totally closed all contacts??  Anyway, i tried, but they didn't answered me yet , which makes me think that this will not become true in next days....

I am waiting for my new card from the bank from here, and i will be disapointed to see that will not help me with the transfer....

with all my heart, i also lost the tickets of 1k and 3k , 4-5 tickets with 10e UO and other small tickets (1-2e mtts)...because my romanian account was closed in early days of his month....i was thnking will be a normal interaccounts transfers ,but on juristrictions laws of this country.

First Tag the Problem Fixers of the Community: @JeppeL and @RayL. :peace:

• Like 1

@4soul wrote:

@4soul I'm still trying to see if anything can be done about the community account, please bear with me on that. I'll also inquire about if we can move the poker tickets over, I'm honestly not sure if we're allowed to or not.

As for the credit card proof that's asked for since the card in question doesn't exist anymore, I'm inquiring about this as well but I keep hitting a road block that is different regulations between the two countries - you're 100% sure you don't have a photo of the card lying around somewhere?

/Jeppe

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

I received today the answer from the ex-bank account Romania and i attached it into a mail to the german support. Wait for a positive answer:

1562178631_detailsbankclosedaccount.PNG.717a93041f49163d4cb129af73127af1.PNG

I wait with :wow: 

• Like 1

LOL, THEY STILL WANT A COPY OF MY CREDIT CARD , WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE! THEY DESTROYED IT WHEN I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT....

Somehow i loose my energy with this...i asked again to the bank what they still want:

"We also need a picture of the credit card that ends with the numbers 4394. Note that we only need the first six and the last four digits on the credit card. For security reasons, we ask you to change the numbers on the front and the CCV. If you no longer own this credit card, we kindly ask you to notify your bank so that they can confirm that you were the owner and that your credit card is signed. "

What a loosing time, for shure if they were operative, this amount whould be created by now by me in rake. Let it be....hope that, finally, will be fine!

• Like 1

And i received also the last document from my bank, hope this will be the last needed. I'm happy that i guess i will have finally the last answer , and this will be the positive one 👼 . I masked the important info ( for reasons of security ), but the original was send to the support email adress.

883828873_lastdoc.JPG.9965d8dc1e4755e16a9ba440e2d731f1.JPG

Let's wait a little piece of time :Inlove:

• Like 3

Hey, i have some news about LIFE. First, some feelings about my life changes and second, improves for the next sessions.

About feelings:

1. I started the DeutchlandKurs here in Germany ( i must know the language at lvl B2 to practice my job that i was prepaired in Romania ); 

2. Tomorrow i will start my first job from this country : Kommercial Hilfer , it's a part-time job with ensurance ( which is the most important thing , maybe more than the salary amount :Haha: . Also , my gf will start from next week :) 

3. In this week i will receive my ID from the Stadtland ( this is unique per person and it's used to deduces taxes and imposits), without it you cannot hold a legal visa electron card in Germany ( only maestro or others types); 

4. From now on i will search a peacefull house where i will rent it for a long period of time.... i want to have the desk already installed at my house untill Chrismass :Angel:

5. Today was a light afternoon when i could read some new articles with poker rools and stuffs. And i found something really awesome, that i will improve in my next sessions: 

"express gratitude on a daily basis" ,

i will start the day with 4 cool things that happened previous day: 2 things that i am grateful for and 2 things that i must improve today to have a better day! 

"and a daily affirmation which states some sort of goal for the day"

Awesome way of thinking! 

Untill next time, sleep and work :) 

PS: I am really greatfull of your support guys, this feed my mind into these hard moments of my life changes!

desr.thumb.JPG.a71f4d5161eb5b1ea03cce68540124ec.JPG

• Like 6

And i have another interview at my second part-time job today! Will be a nice and hard move if they accept me. It's a Decathlon store, hope that they accept with my english language for few months 'till i will be able to discuss with the costumers in dutch.

Today i had a happy phone by Unibet support that they received all the documents needed and they asked me how to make the transfer amount, because it was tricky somehow, tomorrow i will discuss with them again. 

Awesome day!

Second day of job on my first part-time party also! 🆒 Because of that i asked the Unibet Support if i can being called after 4pm, and no pb :)

b6c74c3dad8a774e25d9f55f9f18021e.thumb.jpg.d6d6e06742e58b351b425f2a984c3f01.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

And i receive another weard message :

"Dear Claudiu,

Thank you for contacting Unibet!

We have paid your money to the regulator where you can get the money back. So you need to contact the Regulatory Authority (MGA) to get the money back.

Have a great day!"

and now i already contacted that autority, it will takes 3 weeks. Bleah!

So, my waiting is longer as i could think. Why it became so hard to receive my money????? After all is not a big amount. What whould i do if i were near the finish amount challenge???? 

Pantaloni_din_Piele_Torres_Black_fashionagenda_02.thumb.jpg.8ff3c97d8dae00834d08d9134eec2684.jpg

Weard things happening.....

• Like 1

In this sunday i played only the 1000E Ticket Monthly - where i got paid , and few other freerolls :

2131157984_rvra8jqe68pl1_85.thumb.JPG.7cc7ca68dd365109915eb4c18115ce43.JPG1947924729_unibetcc.JPG.c3606f814dedad4ccee5d316e8791083.JPG

Bankroll: 2,06€

Pending bankroll: ~148.00

huhuhu.thumb.JPG.6412b6a73ef43b3b691f980c8800d16d.JPG

Be happy, because that not depends on you!

• Like 2

After a reply on  @Nestabear ideea : Rank Countdown Poker Bonanza , i receive a private  awesome mail from @-unibet  with these beautifull words: 

"I’ve made some modifications to your account and attached the old Community Profile to your new German account.
Now when you log in, it should log you in the old profile with rank 18" 

which made my day! I am alive again and on lvl 18 :Inlove: Big thanks! Also, to you @Nestabear for inspiring this positive thing!

Today i was just chillin' and watching a movie after work and school ( movie TAG ) , who wasn't the best movie from the world , and played this : 

Screenshot_2018-11-06-00-16-14.thumb.png.72af75b9e02767728fb2eaae4ed608fa.png

Bankroll: 5.59€

pantsy.JPG.4c48dbff0983e1f07a480586c345dbed.JPG

• Like 5

And it's a new month with new privileges. With my few bucks i starting first mission:

335927582_winthis1stday.thumb.JPG.bc5746e06a50ed735a7199982d3d4539.JPG

First sng was a really pleasure, in few hands we remains 3 players, which is cool! 

1946737492_winthisandmore.JPG.f9ada11e745a96e8ea11dcc37bc59d0c.JPG

bankroll: 8,49€

We're going on @Nestabear

LIKE IT? 

• Like 2

You're right @Nestabear,  this is untill i have a late drinking day with someone near me :waterfall:😠😏🤣:inlove: . But still safe. 

Wait , news:

cont.thumb.JPG.4ee3b0a8183d481bb175da03e2ce11c6.JPG

and i an at Part 2 in missions:

miss2.JPG.264cfa731f393ce3e505ea76d3567872.JPG

Bankroll10,31€

blog.thumb.JPG.5bedb0d078088b962888b94a5357529b.JPG

Oh, and i had an answer from MGA ( you know....my old problem with the challenge amount :Disappointed: ). Here what they asked me:

"Thank you for contacting the Malta Gaming Authority.

We acknowledge receipt of your e-mail dated Thursday 1st November 2018 where you raised a complaint about Trannel International Limited (unibet.com).

In order for us to be able to assist you effectively we require the below information:

• The correspondence with the Operator (e.g. any emails, chat transcripts etc. ) which relates to the below case when you were recommended to close your account and open a new one.
  • The correspondence when you were told that your funds were transferred to the MGA.

Once this information is available we may proceed with the complaint process on your behalf with the operator.

If you do not respond by 10th November 2018 we will assume this matter has been resolved or you do not wish to proceed and this case will be closed.

Regards,"

And i send all the details, hope for positive and final answer. We are still stuck in this for almost 5 weeks!

giphy.gif.11a2dbb2470a7bccef5a745b23abd94b.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I receive one really bad information from MGA Malta: 

"Dear Mr. Gabar,

Further to the below case, please be informed that we have received information from the representative of Trannel International Limited (unibet.com) who have informed the MGA that your account is under the Romanian regulator. Kindly contact the Romanian regulator for further assistance.

We therefore trust that the case is closed.

Regards,"

, and because i left Romania for a big reason ( all the Institutions aren't organised well....and you must wait everytime when u must do something: for example, just for taking numbers of my car i needed to wait more than 8 hours to the front office!!!!), i consider that i will never have this amount back soon.

But the ANAF institution bring me so quick letters when i must pay something to them! Grrrrrr...

Few days ago , i receive my first salary from my new country ( was near half because i didn't worked from first day when i came), i become drunk like hell and i destroy all few bucks from Unibet! So, we are again broke. 

Sorry guys, but i feel i don't have time for gambling , and i am a little pissed to start the 3rd time from 0, just because a hilarios situation sc**w my challenge.

I feel i whould like to change a little bit the poker room where i like to play.... :Dissatisfied: :Secret: i don't know if i am allowed to talk about this.

retr.JPG.b9a7cf73dab7195dcc013412c78a5559.JPG

For shure ONJN will do nothing to give me my money back so early, so i will opt that i will solve that problem when i will comeback visiting Romania....

I had played the eSport 500e freeroll ( it's |Open Unibet streaming ) and i catch a nice place 3rd , loosing with TT vs JJ.... gg! That means new bankroll!!!!

481692855_3rdinesportlostwttvsJJ.JPG.ec87faf9edc8e46e22a88d7cf2cf6e2a.JPG1217099894_erdinebattle.thumb.JPG.96e7f50290dd1c4d39669a9aeceeb0c3.JPG100178287_omg66jj.JPG.a9d8ec4fe2aa3fb0a72eb69a5b3969f1.JPG

So, we are back in business!

Bankroll: 25,78€

(Pending bankroll: ~148.00€)

oiuoyituy.thumb.JPG.74ab6a1f4c98596d6fc4690134e25b32.JPG

About feelings:

1. I felt my phone on a piece of metal and i destroyed entire display of it...now i must play for a new one (or wait for the next payment from work);

2. I will start a session when i will have a long time for it. I guess i will play only 2-3 mtts per day....till i go to bed;

3. I had a new interview today for a full-time job ( which is better paid , and had a normal program; untill now i started to work on 6AM,  and sometimes finishing on 8PM, and go to bed again....which is not really healty for a long period of time). 

4. Next Monday i will have another interview , i am happy about it. Hope i will start to work in my domain , even i have only basic knowledge in german language.

5. If everything will works good, from February i can start to play and stream some sessions....December is for the spirit of Chrismass as you know.

6. Someone know if you can put a photo on instagram logging from a PC?

7. I'm not sad that i leaved my country, but i am not totally happy with all new rools from here.....Anyway, is much better! As a minijob (40hours per week) without any qualifications i won more than i used to win as a vet in my poor country!

8. The weather is cold and colder....

9. Do you have some news that makes you happy in this period?

• Like 4