400€ to 8000€ till 14th april challenge

ProMode93

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i Guess congratz to all the pros that had me ahead or behind they won Gg happyfishday 

Got badbeated 4 times in last 12 all the time ahead and one time dominated 

Anyway tomorow its another day dosent matter how i feel at the mean because im sure i dont mean it

I have a saying when your mad your stupid and that goes for everyone

Screenshot_76.png.0582e5ebd289a2d19746c4cfd63b6d22.pngScreenshot_77.png.8faa4d37c7a3b26f8ab432e80ee23570.png

• Like 4

@Unluckypunch Hello

I think i play around 300 spins atleast +50 tournaments and 100+ sit and gos (when i play sit and gos i play 24 tables)(pokerstars)

So mostly what i do its like this i start loading Mtts on unibet+pokerstars at 18:00 Romanian hour i play till i bust

Than after that i play 18-45-180people sit and gos till 3 am and after that from 3 am till 7 am i play 5-10euro hexapros

This are the mtts that i play today  on pokerstars + on unibet gonna add mostly everything up to 25euro satelites included

Screenshot_80.thumb.png.b4563e127fcbeba9f22ef0eba232060a.png

• Like 4

Hello guys i just Woke up 

@Unluckypunch I mean what its to be done on this corona period? than grind it out regardless of the stake

Aprox 2 years ago when i did decide to take a break was because i was burnout and could not think properly but now the fire/motivation its back to smash everything asap

@successlaw  maybe after i win this challenge because my computer its def not fit for streaming yet (we are gonna 

@RaulonY  i think im like around 2500euro profit or something only on unibet profit on pokerstars dosent count to this challenge

I guess on 14th im gonna ask from unibet the results in order of buying/format/etc

I feel like this weekend its gonna break so lets go 

Good luck boys

• Like 3