400€ to 8000€ till 14th april challenge

ProMode93

Hello guys

After a long break from poker because i was burnout i decide to comeback for 1 month to grind as much as possible

Im gonna play atleast 8 hours everyday till 14th april

Im gonna play  this month basicaly everything   -   hexapro s from 1€ till 5€ 2 to 8 tables depends of how i feel/etc

-  PLO5-10 and NL5-10 (2to 6 tables)

- Mtts 5€-10€ and satelites from 2€-5€

I will cashout 25% of the profit everyday 

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.977b9878aa0db44a6aa114df312614f4.png

Can somebody tell me how can i track my results since pokertracker its not allowed here (stake/profit/loss/hour/games)

Thanks and good luck to everybody

• Like 7

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody tell me how can i track my results since pokertracker its not allowed here (stake/profit/loss/hour/games)

There are a couple of ways:

- HexaPro, SNGs and MTTs. You could have a "Text Document Open" and Fill in numbers when you  Bust.

And after that you input them in a google/excel sheet.

- Use some kind of free program to record your session. (OBS Studio)

- Or at the end of the month try requesting all your results in this thread. 

Since you want to put some real volume and add updates here on a daily basis makes things more complicated.

I think the OBS Studio option will work the best, you could use it as a session review/ get the numbers thing.

:Thumbsup: Good Luck, may lady fortune smile upon you. :Cash:

• Like 1

@RaulonY I position my tables in such way so i know where i should act faster example(frist 3 hexa next 3 mtt/plo or nl)

and everything depends ( if i have 10x multi i dont load any other spin till i end it ) if i have a deep tournament i cut the number of tables to 4 and things like that

• Like 2

Today i can put more hours but i will not do it because the mtt night schedule its bad so i need to good to sleep early and wake up to catch the top hours

I did put more than 8 hours today3.thumb.png.5f51db87f5d15d2b4c649a13412ffb78.png

Did finish 130.45euro profit(gonna cashout 25% of the profit= 32.5euro

4.thumb.png.6aca0519c8a391e139ccf188a4d8366f.png

I mostly played hexa's today did not run verry well in big multi's but overall finish alright

• Like 5

After sleeping around 2 hours i did continue playing and i finish another +123.85euro and i will cashout another 30euro

5.thumb.png.756a1c514b1114b083bd1bbbc667bc57.png

Before cashout and after

6.thumb.png.044d9c659b5f2b62cfd0bd04d0613fbe.png

Total profit for today 254.30 euro and from this i did cashout 62.50euro

@RaulonY  Thanks mate

Good luck to you too 

• Like 6

@RaulonY 

For sure im making the most money on hexa's since thats my main game but i had some stacks in tournaments too but did not manage to convert yet a good result at them for the moment

I think some results on the mtt's scene will come soon because they are verry soft

• Like 2

Yestarday did manage to finish breakeven but was kinda a terrible day but manage to recover the money i lost in mtts in the hexa's so its all good

Breakeven its a winning day in high variance games

But today without atleast 150euro profit we dont leave the tables

Good luck to everybody

• Like 2

Hello boys

Today we are gonna try to win the leaderboard of hexa's at 5euro stake at the moment we are on frist place but we are running kinda bad but hopefully thats gonna change till we are gonna win the leaderboard for today

Yestarday i finished - 55euro kinda bad weekend at the moment but its not over till it is so lets go

Good luck boys

• Like 2