cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey @RaulonY 

Nice blog and want to just wish you good luck with finishing the challenge until the end of December. But don't rush it too much the last week, if you see that it would not be possible. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

@LeVsKaRa Thanks for the good wishes. 

I will definetely don't rush it.

Yesterday I won 40E at Double Trouble, so my br is at ~635.

What do you guys think about the coaching idea?

Good Luck to you all!

Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Long time no see

I played a bit more in december, had a pretty bad downswing, and I didn't put in the volume needed to finish the challenge. I had some insane sessions, losing with every strong hand, but then played a bit here and there and rebuild the br. A key takeway is that I didn't played a lot, but still produced close to 1k rake, meaning the rake at 25 is huge. Now I play 25 when I'm at my PC, and NL10 for fun sometimes from my chromebook (playing in browser, great update to the browser version now with the tiled tables).

In January I didn't felt like grinding after that ugly downswing, but I still wanted to be engaged with poker, so I decided to start coaching. I have some students, and it is very satisfying to see that they are learning a lot and beating the games. For example, I started in January with a guys, his first contact with poker, he just learned the rules a few days before we started working, and now he is playing NL10 profitably in just 2 months. 

I will continue the challenge now (35 to 1k), coz of the virus, I will be working from home, so I can squeeze in a session here and there.

My current BR is now at around 780 

I didn't wrote in the spreadsheet every small session I've played, but  they weren't a lot.

Br 14 Mar.PNG

Spreadsheet with my progress: https://bit.ly/2Zv3td2

Good Luck to you all!!!

Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Played 1,5h today, went well. 

One step closer to finishing the challenge.

Here is my current BR:

BR 15 Mar.PNG

Good Luck to you all!!!

Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

Didn't played much this week so far, but I've managed to play 2 hours this motning. The tables were soft, I won a decent amount in the first 30 min, but then lost due to a few setups. Overall a good session, I can't complain.

BR 21 Mar.PNG

Good Luck to you all!!!

Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

I didn't played as much as I wanted lately, still had to work a lot from home so I didn't find enough time to grind. 

I just checked in to let you guys know that the Challenge is COMPLETE

Challengee.PNG

I am thinking about extendin the challenge to 2000€

Between work and coaching my students, I will try to grind a bit to finish this challenge too.

Good luck to you all!

Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11
Highlighted
Rank 17
Rank 17
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

@LeVsKaRa Thanks. Yes, I will move to NL50 when I have the required bankroll.

@successlaw Thank you. I will continue the challenge.

Highlighted