Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

Nice graph!

And keep up the good work with the game and the blog. Always interesting to jump in here and look for new updatesSmile

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Brocky it's running to you !! Cool

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
Games seem quite tough today so going to have a break and come back shortly. Much Heart
0 Likes
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
TDW Rank 14
Rank 14
@Brocky
Just heard you say on stream that u only need to make 2k/month to match your net accountant salary.

But dont you need to pay taxes on your poker winnings aswell?

In Belgium, gambling etc is free of taxes, unless it is your only/main source of income!
0 Likes
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

Day 5

Probably one of the most stress free sessions I've ever had on stream at the end there.  I had a tough start to the day, had to battle one or two aggressive regs and I couldn't get any decent cards to play back with, then whenever I had something half decent I was getting coolered.  Once I got that out of the way I seemed to play recreationals all night, I was winning flip after flip, getting mostly coolers in my favour and everything was pretty smooth sailing.  @GR1ZZL3R even commented that I was laughing and joking on stream, probably a first! Rofl

Results

9 games at €25s, 5 wins, €17.50 profit, 7.8% ROI

91 games at €50s, 59 wins, €1173 profit, 25.8% ROI

Total - €1190.50 profit

05-01-19.PNG

Year to date:

Current total/Needed to hit goal

638/500 games

+2,978.50/€1000 profit

14.6%/8% ROI (Even with reg battling Heart)

First £1k day of the year!

Latest.PNG

Long may it continue Heart

Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

@TDW wrote:
@Brocky
Just heard you say on stream that u only need to make 2k/month to match your net accountant salary.

But dont you need to pay taxes on your poker winnings aswell?

In Belgium, gambling etc is free of taxes, unless it is your only/main source of income!

Tax free in the UK!

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

@Brocky awesome day man, watched a little bit of the sun running on stream Smile

Must feel awesome to get off to such a great start!

Hopefully it can continue all year, should be established at the 50s and shotting the 100s in no time, can't wait to see it!

Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16
TDW Rank 14
Rank 14
Really impressive results @Brocky . And even cooler that you wont get taxed on it.
Keep it up and you'll never have to "work" a day in your life again.

I really wonder who the people are who lose so much money on poker and keep playing. Or is there a permanent influx of new players who blow a couple hundred bucks and never return? :O