Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

@successlaw Whenever, I could do one now but games at the 50s aren't as regular so maybe a bit of waiting around for games to start.

A nice little comeback after a horrid start to the day (was getting absolutely destroyed in coolers at the 25s then getting 3 outered for fun at the 50s).

Latest.PNG

DoktorAvalanche Rank 11
Rank 11
Nice comebacks Smile
When the Denver gets Heavy..
0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

Beautiful day, thought it was going to be a -1k day at one point but focused so hard at the 50s, played unreal and ran fairly good.  My favourite hand has to be me flatting a small 3 bet with 98s, flop T93, villain checks I bet 40% pot, he calls. Turn 4, check check, river 3, he checks I jam 1.2x pot and say to my girlfriend "I'm getting called by ace high here, I am the greatest", villain calls with A8, I strut around the lounge like an absolute don Rofl

Hit my 100 games for the day, going to get a takeaway and a few beers then will probably chill on the PS4 for a bit and may do a late night stream at the 10s or 25s for a laugh.  

Latest.PNG

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@Brocky when you,ve done taking away and drinking ( don't be blowing your roll ) can you tell me where's best to set graphs up, would like one to rep cash games. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

Basically I just track results as a paste from the website poker history and do cumulative profit in the last column then do an excel graph based on that profit throughout the day.data.PNG

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12
UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Forgot to ask you, what are your thoughts on BRM for the husng on Unibet? Or anywhere for that matter, but I know Unibet is slower structure to aotnof other sites so probably means higher winrate are achievable and (slightly) less variance.

Let's assume a winning player with 4% ROI or something?

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

@UAC wrote:

Forgot to ask you, what are your thoughts on BRM for the husng on Unibet? Or anywhere for that matter, but I know Unibet is slower structure to aotnof other sites so probably means higher winrate are achievable and (slightly) less variance.

Let's assume a winning player with 4% ROI or something?

I reckon 25-30bi for shots is fine if you're willing to move down after losing 5-10, but 50 is very comfortable in these imo.

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

After 538 games in 3 and a half days I decided to just chill in the end last night and come back today feeling fresh.  I did a quick update above of yesterday but I'll update 2019 here:

Current total/Needed to hit goal

538/400 games

+€1,788/€800 profit

11.5%/8% ROI (This will likely decrease the more I play higher battling regs)

Obviously very happy with how things are going so far.

Year to date:

Latest.PNG

Will be streaming from 2:30/3pm GMT onwards, hopefully all day!

Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16