2019 - Success or bust has never been more finely balanced

Brocky

Nice 3 hour stream to start things off and ran terrible as per :)

I did manage to bink a 5x Hexa off-stream while I was waiting for the gf to get home to save the session.

Results are:

49 games at €10s, 24 cashes with €30.01 profit
1 game at €5, 1 ticket won for €25

Total profit €25.01 + €25 ticket

(graph doesn't include ticket)

Today.PNG.ed122726b61874abbe99b05d8ff22ec7.PNG

• Like 2

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Want2Believe wrote:

SNG grinders are different sort of people...

This is how my graph would look like 😃 Happily I'm not playing poker for profit anymore 😏

image.png.395e8c30c8d389990ed83aa2420ae97f.png

Good job, Sir! Keep it up!

Lol! That's what it's normally like to be fair.

Today has been steady but pretty unspectacular.  Going to try and get in some 5 mans later today.

image.png.6d5d719743c3d8a97130484624ff1430.png

• Like 3

It's fun playing against you at the SNG10s, but honestly, you have no clue what you're doing at the 5 Man SNGs, Mr Min-Raise Bandit! 🤣

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

It's fun playing against you at the SNG10s, but honestly, you have no clue what you're doing at the 5 Man SNGs, Mr Min-Raise Bandit! 🤣

Yeh 5 mans are definitely not my strongest game, been playing hypers for the past 6-7 years or so and I'm definitely rusty at certain stack depths from the button/CO but to be expected I guess.

You talk a big game for a secretive man though, what's your ROI at the 10s/25s 5 mans?

• Like 1

@Brocky wrote:

You talk a big game for a secretive man though, what's your ROI at the 10s/25s 5 mans?

I focus on keeping dynamic stats, but my estimation for my 4 years at Unibet would be round about 5 %.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I played you as well today. Can´t wait to catch up on that stream to see the play from the other direction

@WuDu Do you play under the same alias or make use of the 3 avatar changes per day? 

Oh and you criticized my Q4o call, it was a really close Nash Call though :)

@Dennis_ 

I'm switching up my aliases.

• Like 1

@Dennis_ wrote:

I played you as well today. Can´t wait to catch up on that stream to see the play from the other direction

@WuDu Do you play under the same alias or make use of the 3 avatar changes per day? 

Oh and you criticized my Q4o call, it was a really close Nash Call though :)

Nash is a good guideline but it only works on the assumption that I am shoving nash ranges in that spot and there's some other factors it doesn't consider such as I am not going to be open jamming my whole VPIP range, I will be limping some of it.  Anyway, the stream is supposed to be just for entertainment and a bit of strat talk, I'm not looking to have everything I say or do over a 3 hour period scrutinised.  Similarly, if I make a throwaway comment about someones play it doesn't mean I think you're terrible or vice versa, could just be one play in a vacuum.  I make loads of terrible plays during a session but we're defined by the long-term.

Quick update from yesterday - Should have been a lot better, very swingy at the end and not very enjoyable.  Cut the stream short as I had a headache and shouldn't really have been playing at all but looking forward to getting back on it today.  Got 2 outered for fun and seemed to jam AK into AA more times than I can remember but still achieved a 6.6% ROI for the day.

image.png.b8700e7d62a59e752a808ec5a803dccc.png

image.png.b973561fd8e1cfa1713787367ad946a5.png

• Like 4

Decent afternoon session today, unsure as to whether I'll play tonight but playing the €10 HUs is really putting the confidence back into my game after recent struggles.

image.png.5f19505f20f7b6391b1a1fdf58759b6f.png

Overall bankroll is now €839.27

image.png.d1f71eab2c0a2e05d5abdcba28601b23.png

Don't want to stream too much HU as I'm looking to potentially do a HU study group and would want to keep all HU content there.  Therefore, I'll probably be streaming when playing other games so will post as and when.

• Like 11

Played a few on the phone in bed, lost some more bi. Get a 10x hexa and I've got a guy folding everything but randomly calling it off with crap when he gets short.

These all went in pre:

D2498625-4C08-404D-813F-FAF2767B37C8.thumb.png.eee2d0c7de63ebffdecf7b802edb8aa1.png

EB20EAE7-DB1A-49AD-B04C-AE58729A05CA.thumb.png.26e167e7617443d58fee02a4c3393345.png

F7F3D126-0567-46A7-94D7-32D33EB44846.thumb.png.e4fd78dab658e69bc9998ba85cf73b1d.png

C4F4C936-FAF1-4C39-8A6A-8ED3CEB3947F.thumb.png.43a1c80b8fcc389d2f25f7b91fb2156f.png

2FC8F20F-2257-48F0-A20B-473DC8C15EEF.thumb.png.ac453e9849096645fdc7db0643062fbc.png

Bottom 2 pics are the wrong way around but when you're downswinging it feels impossible to win games at times.  He wins 3 all ins and the very next hand wakes up with aces.  Cool.  ❤️♥️❤️ today, seriously.

• Like 2

I'm losing my mind at the 10s, it's the biggest ❤️♥️❤️show of players I've ever seen.  It's a mix between ok regs (very few), bad regs (more), bad recs (lots) and players that make the bad recs look like Phil Ivey.  It's a really weird experience because I'm 3-4 tabling, I've got one guy check raising me because the board texture favours the OOP pre-flop caller while simultaneously I have a guy shoving 14 times pot on the flop because the psychiatric hospital patients are having computer time.  To add to it all, I'm getting coolered beyond belief but I've stuck to the BRM and managed to survive the variance even with yesterday's best efforts.  Had another 10x (3rd of the challenge), lost all 3.  Today I had TP with nut flush draw on A98Tss and of course I'm up against 76.  Get back to 250 chips, lose A3 vs T9 where he flops the straight all in pre.  Lovely.  This challenge should be going soooooo much better than it is but I'm still plugging away.  I'm not going to lie, I've questioned why I'm even bothering at these stakes many times but you create your own luck, right?

I'm not done for the day, just taking a small break.  Here's a graph:

image.png.2a6a7c2edb299c585f4607d3bd36794c.png

• Like 2