2019 - Success or bust has never been more finely balanced

Brocky

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not going to say much, I do not have any experience at this level. But I just read your post from January that you played  3,834 €25 HU games in 2018 with a 7.98% ROI.

That tells me you're a winning player. But the last months you did not stick to the plan completely, and I can understand that, you've been very unlucky at the higher stakes so your bankroll suffered.

It would be very interesting to see what will happen if you only play 25/50 over a period of time. I am sure your ROI will be back where it should. Good luck!

@startelver wrote:

I am not going to say much, I do not have any experience at this level. But I just read your post from January that you played  3,834 €25 HU games in 2018 with a 7.98% ROI.

That tells me you're a winning player. But the last months you did not stick to the plan completely, and I can understand that, you've been very unlucky at the higher stakes so your bankroll suffered.

It would be very interesting to see what will happen if you only play 25/50 over a period of time. I am sure your ROI will be back where it should. Good luck!

Problem is the games are getting tougher, the 25/50s the most, a lot more regs at these stakes than before.  I do try and stick to these stakes but sometimes I move up for shot takes, sometimes because I'm tilted.  I wish I were robotic enough to just sit there grinding 25s for the rest of time, would probably still make a lot of money.

Only put in 63 games over the past 48 hours, results are:

25s - Played 12, won 2, -€203

50s - Played 33, won 14, -€292

100s - Played 7, won 4, +€76

200s, Played 8, won 6, +€728

Hexapro 100s, Played 3, won 1 (5x), +€200

Total = +€509

I generally only play 200s when the regs aren't sitting (which isn't that often) as you do get some big fish at that level.  50/100s are very reg filled but I'm trying to battle my way into reg status for these stakes.  Not going to be easy as I really need to be putting in more volume but some days I'm happy to just grind and other days I'm looking to just make a quick buck, withdraw and get the bills paid.  

Only caught a few hours sleep last night, going to try and put in a big grind today but the games are dead at this time of the morning!  Just had a fish take 3bi from me at the 25s as well while managing to take 15 seconds for every decision.  Painful.

• Like 2

A lot of regs seemingly hate the changes but I don't think it's a massive issue as I don't use a HUD these days anyway. It's worrying not being able to have access to HHs though and that's something that also concerns me about Unibet. There's a player at the 25s who I've reported but all I get is a message from Stubbe saying the fraud team have checked and he's fine. The sceptic in me worries that of course they're not going to want to tell me that someone is a bot or similar, even if he was. I can't prove anything, I have no HH data, so it's simply their word against my suspicions. For the record, I'm not saying this guy is def a bot or has access to other tools but I didn't report him for a laugh and I've never reported anyone else, which I think emphasises how I feel about this guy.

Ideally I believe there needs to be a balance but I don't know what the solution is.

@psrquack wrote:

What is your new name at party? If I'm correct all of you had to change it. I hope supercrusherbrockstar or similar.

Played a few games on there but without Sharkscope tracking results it was quite weird.  It's basically Unibet but with more regs now, which is not ideal.

Puntin.PNG.9976a90b83a3bc263534edb81927fb27.PNG

• Like 1

I know I said I would update this more, and I will, but sometimes it's difficult when you're just finishing up sessions where you lose 8bi to a guy who is probably in the top 0.5% fish I've ever played. For a bit of context, this guy is opening 3x every button, raising over my limps 3x 90% of the time and then pretty much 3 barrelling post flop every single hand until he's all in, regardless of board texture or his holding. In theory it should be the most simple thing to adapt to - Call down light, no real aggression from me and let him hang himself. The reality, as per usual, is just backdoor straights/flushes, him calling jams with ATC etc.

I'll do a proper update tonight. Need a break before the next session...

First time I'd 3 bet him non all in.

1.PNG.87d356f6aaee02f2b2c84a25eea2943b.PNG

Super dry board, check to him because I know he's going to bet here with all his value and bluffs

2.PNG.196e0481753e1d66e425f9905439461d.PNG

He jams, no surprise.  Nice hand, mate.

3.PNG.c379dedf15ada5af70580a7339a9b9d1.PNG

• Like 4

Stream incoming later this afternoon....

Which of these would people prefer to watch?

Cash (50nl maybe?)

Low stake HUSNGs (10s/25s)

5 man SNGs (10/25s)

Might do a few 5 mans on stream, that could be fun. No hexapros! They are the devil 🤣

• Like 2

Had a high stakes sesh after a few drinks tonight (oops).  Finished around 10 euros up and a fair amount of challenge points but it could have been a lot worse!

hs.PNG.49613344caabb575e0c0540f62150606.PNG

Made 400 in the morning session and 25k bonus points gives a lovely profitable day.

• Like 2

@Brocky wrote:

Had a high stakes sesh after a few drinks tonight (oops).  Finished around 10 euros up and a fair amount of challenge points but it could have been a lot worse!

hs.PNG.ec5a98331d24efb69efabee99dbf3991.PNG

Made 400 in the morning session and 25k bonus points gives a lovely profitable day.

Oops indeed! This graph looks upside down.:geek:

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Brocky  the most funny thing when I'm looking up at your results :popeye: is that I won once a while (2-3-5 years) the money which is obviously your single buy-in into hundreds of game per single day ! Ouch, I'm still nano (onano) player :geek:

• Like 1

@Brocky wrote:                                     @GR1ZZL3R  wrote

Just a quick update:                                       Mine look more like this:

20th: +€610.65                                               20th: -€6.10

21st: +€788.66                                               21st: -€7.88

22nd: +€244.62                                              22nd:-€2.44

23rd: -€272.48                                               23rd:+2.72

24th: +€124.58                                              24th:-€1.24

25th: +€516.72                                              25th:-€5.16

26th: +€394.44                                              26th-€3.94

27th: +€198.11                                              27th-€1.98

Total: +€2,605.30                                          Total:-€26.05

I like yours more @Brocky 👍

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png