Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silver1 Rank 16
Rank 16

Nahhh would not pay that amount to open a account. But understand the feeling of wanting to do so. So the cash you won got frozen on your gf’s account? And how could they found out that you were playing in her name? Sounds really strange.

can you reopen party? They have pretty much MTTs as I have understood.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Then you should contact to Betfair to reopen it. You can't lose nothing so why you don't make a try? If the closure was due to the responsible gambling then they will help you to make your account alive I think.

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

@Silver1 wrote:

Nahhh would not pay that amount to open a account. But understand the feeling of wanting to do so. So the cash you won got frozen on your gf’s account? And how could they found out that you were playing in her name? Sounds really strange.

can you reopen party? They have pretty much MTTs as I have understood.

It was super weird, about 5-6 months ago when I opened the gfs account they asked for the relationship to an account they'd banned of mine (another story - I opened a stars acc in my name ~2014 and played for 1-2 years on it, verified, but it got flagged up for some reason when Full Tilt and Pokerstars merged, don't know why).  I said no relationship, never heard of the name and they bought it.  Played for a while on the gfs account withdrawing hundreds here and there, then I bink 20k and they close the account BUT let me withdraw (yet no reimbursement for the $215 sunday mill ticket I had).  So I got the money off but now no account?  It was almost like they couldn't prove we knew each other but didn't want her/me playing.

Unfortunately with a self exclusion there's no going back, the gaming sites would lose their license if they did.  Pokerstars isn't a self-exclusion though so there's a chance.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

This tells me you can reopen your account. Im not an expert but asking them via LC (for example right now) could be clean the situation.

sc.png

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16
I did a permanent closure unfortunately, tbh I'm not even sure I used the words "self exclude" but I think I'd lost a decent amount and was pissed off at their lack of cashback/rewards so told them to just permanently close my account. I'm going to try again but not holding out much hope.
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Then no problem as I see. You can reopen your account.Very Happy

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

Good work @psrquack @Silver1, my request is with the respective team but the account should be reopened shortly.

Now for Pokerstars Rofl

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

There is only one man who deserves the praise: you.

Btw now there isn't any obstacle to stream more frequent.Laugh

Brocky Rank 16
Rank 16

My Party account will be active tomorrow afternoon but not heard a thing back from Pokerstars (their support is terrible).  I want to do a stream tonight of either some Unibet MTTs or high stakes HUSNGs but I'll have to get permission from the gf Rofl