Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Brocky wrote:
Thanks Wudu, truly amazing video. She's an absolute disgrace who just shouts racism whenever people rightly criticise her.

Mao killed more people than Stalin and Hitler combined. Diane Abbott's stance on Mao at the end of the youtube clip:

"Mao did more good than harm!" Wow

By the way, 10.000 police officers don't cost 300 K or 80 M pounds over the course of 4 years. That's a few billions in total...Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
I've settled on BrockyPoker. Upgraded a few bits to my channel as well so hopefully will be able to build a decent following.

@Ray-Unibet please could you change my community name to Brocky? Thanks.
DoktorAvalanche Rank 12
Rank 12

Think you're being a bit harsh on DA. She's done an awful lot of good for a lot of people in her political career. I doubt there's many you couldn't stitch up in a video tbf. 

Definitely in favour of you using a nick that's more comfortable to you though. Of the suggestions i liked Brockstar. Do you have a nick that feels 'luckier' than any of the others? If so, go with that. Popeye

When the Denver gets Heavy..
0 Likes
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
Couldn't really disagree more re DA. She may have done good things for her constituents but you only have to look at her incompetence to talk coherently about things you would expect prominent politicians to be clued up about to know that if she ever made it to government it would be scary for everyone. Can you imagine her in charge of the Shamima Begum case? She would claim the UK is racist and invite her back with open arms.

Regarding the username, you can only change it once every 6 months on Twitch unfortunately and it's too late now Sad
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Brocky wrote:
Couldn't really disagree more re DA. She may have done good things for her constituents but you only have to look at her incompetence to talk coherently about things you would expect prominent politicians to be clued up about to know that if she ever made it to government it would be scary for everyone.

Piers is getting slightly frustrated, I assume...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
Can never answer a question!

Late night stream time. Going to try a 90 second delay.

www.twitch.tv/brockypoker
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17

Great stream and what better way to end than a 5x win at the 50s after getting 3 1.5x at the 25s! I think I was down about 50 euros before the last game (with a 50 euro bonus getting me back to even), so finished about 250 up (finished -£200 yesterday). When I get a follower Phil Hellmuth pops up and calls them "idiot from Northern Europe" which is pretty funny, just need someone to subscribe now as there's a separate rant for that Wink

Tough couple of days at the table but that Hexa really helps out. Also got a 50 euro bonus which takes me from -£15 to around +£27 for the past 2 days.

graph.PNG