2019 - Success or bust has never been more finely balanced

Brocky

Just found your blog, looking forward to following your progress over the coming days weeks and months. 

Also to catching a stream, when do you think you will next stream? 

It sounds like the mental game is your weakest point right now, but that's good as it's something to work on. Losing 5 games or 10 games in a row at husng will happen as I'm sure you know. Not trying to teach you how to suck eggs, just trying to inject a bit of common sense, I bet it can be deflating when the stakee are meaningful and you have losing sessions. 

Playing whales, if you are taking marginal spots (e.g. stacking off bottom pair, because you know they will 'go mental' the with Queen high) will increase swings, I imagine. 

But in the long run you'll always win, with a winning strategy. 

Funny you mentioned about maybe moving to stars for a bit because of how your're running on unibet. I'm convinced stars is rigged because how bad I run in there, I think it's natural if you haven't got a super solid mental game, to have mental leaks like this.

As friends have said to me before that play for a living, it makes zero sense for a site to be rigged, the damage to reputation if they were caught would be catastrophic, and what would they gain? 

But I say all this because I can empathise with your mental game. I've just started a challenge to build myself a winning mental game starting at the lowest stakes, after spewing money at sports betting, when tilted. 

Anyway... Looking forward to watching your next stream and watching you start crushing soon! 

Glgl

• Like 3

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's play a game... first person to guess the correct hand can have an hour of poker coaching from myself if they so wish.  One guess per person.

Info: First hand of a 25 euro heads up, no info on villain.  1000 stacks.

guess.PNG.118e91ef16f0bdee6f2020161f203894.PNG

• Like 4

Looking forward to the stream!

Any chance you could advice me on which hands to all-in pre flop first hand @Brocky? Been playing some 1eur HUSNGs and getting screwed a lot there :p

Basically my first hand all-in game is about as follows:

1)Im SB: All in with JJ or higher pocket pair

2)Im BB & he called: All in with 77 or higher pocket pair, AKs,AKo,AQs,AJs

3)Im BB and he raised: All in with JJ or higher pocket pair, AKs

4)Im BB and he goes all in: All in with JJ or higher pocket pair

Whats your opinion?