Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pinki Rank 20
Rank 20

@DianeAbbottyou should change aliases and cover your nickname during transmission...  Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12

@pinki wrote:

@DianeAbbottyou should change aliases and cover your nickname during transmission...  Smile

Occasionally I do but you have to show these regs who the real boss is sometimes.  Well, that's the plan anyway Rofl

XY Rank 17
Rank 17

@DianeAbbott wrote:

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

diane.PNG

Must be WuDu... Rofl

popstani Rank 9
Rank 9

Man, I realy enjoy reading your blog, like I read my own story. Keep it up and I wish you all the best

0 Likes
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

47F81D5F-60D1-4C93-84DD-68923EA75795.png

@DianeAbbott This!

@DianeAbbott wrote:

@pinki wrote:

Occasionally I do but you have to show these regs who the real boss is sometimes.  Well, that's the plan anyway Rofl

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12
anyone Rank 15
Rank 15

@DianeAbbott wrote:
Going live in 35 mins! (9:30 CET)

Show them who’s da HUSNG end bossPopeye

0 Likes
DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12
Hard to be an end boss when you run like I do. Another session at the 200s getting absolutely destroyed by the RNG.
0 Likes
igottwins Rank 12
Rank 12

Nice i feel you man , UK myself took my twitch virginity tonight lol prime subscription tomorrow easy game Smile

DianeAbbott Rank 12
Rank 12
Cheers mate!

In reference to the grind, I'm bored of complaining, but I don't know what else to say to be honest. Anyone that saw my stream tonight can vouch for how brutal it was and it's been no better since grinding off-stream. Every day I think to myself that the bad luck in the past has no impact on today's session, that running bad at the 200s previously has no impact on how they go today but every single day I just got worn down more and more by this HeartHeartsHeart. It's so draining, it's so demoralising. I sit here and think "this just has to turn around at some point" but variance has no memory and it doesn't have to do anything. I'm so lost at the moment, it's not the money that bothers me, I am not fazed by the stakes I am playing but it's just how relentless the beating is. I was playing a reg at the 100s just now, he wins AJ vs AQ and AJ vs AK for stacks on 2 games simultaneously, then in the final game I check/raise 64 on A86 because I know he's going to go mental, he snap jams Q5, I hold and have 1850 chips yet still lose the game. The blinds were 30/60 and he doubled once then I folded 7 hands in a row. I know he's jamming almost any two, my calling range should be super wide yet I'm sitting here getting dealt 52o, 92o etc. It's such a horrible feeling because you can't do anything.

I'm probably just going to move down stakes but the challenge points offer a great earning potential at the 100/200s. It's super disappointing but I don't know how else to deal with such negative variance.