20€ to 10.000€ Challenge (100 Days)

Cassy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firing it all in mtts today not too much success so far.

Ppl restealing 72 and getting there deep nothing much that can be done. I might need to grind it back up tomorrow if things stay that way. But I am not done yet ;)2091017687_72resteal.thumb.png.004ba3d586a7c2c06afc18af06b403bc.png

And as usual on the spin up u get rly deep in the smallest of them all:

1496962183_2ndshootingstar.thumb.png.07a3270a6d07329b34c753f4d43d90a1.png

Guess we see how this Sunday turns out in a few hours....

• Like 6

First try to spin this up failed. Won a qualifier for this 25€ Bounty game and this is also the last table already played some 1€ sngs which I prob gonna have to do a lot the following week. Get the roll bit more steady to go back to NL4 again and prob take the next mtt shot next weekend. Hopefully w a much better run than today.

For now:

nl4: +53€

Sngs: +5.50€

Mtts: - 73€

• Like 1

So i was down to 4€ and the 25 KO running w rather short stack. Finally started to run up a stack w 99 vs QTs and K7s. Very nice hold. Now I made it itm w 20€ worth of KOs and the 51€ mincash. Sick buble but I made it. W the 4 Bucks I made it to 9€ on the 1's and now addred 51 and 3€ more on NL4. Sick rollercoaster ride. A lot more was possible but in the end I was rly happy to make that bubble for 51€.

Mtts: around - 10€

NL4: +55€

Sngs: +6€

2034308259_day2finish.thumb.png.382f35857a24480603b771470c2f0c4c.png

• Like 6

Yday I played after a break another small late night session. CG went bad but I finished 11th in this 5r Atom for 15€ one bullet and 2nd for 60€ in the 10€ Zenith also one bullet. Overall i was up a small amount so today Day 3 starting BR is 92€. Hopefully I go for the 3 digit BR today for the first time. We'll see in like 12-14 hours ;)

• Like 4

1931853929_suckout4outs.thumb.png.90abde635acc97d8fd61e1ecc872e7f8.png

God damn River was you guessed right the Ace. For like BR doubling Bounty. Still fair to say however this turns out that this is the Tourney of the Day already. 14 Player left to victory I hope I can take this down 

• Like 4

I should start making my updates only when I am done for the day I guess. Anyway. I took a 2h break jumped back in and played basically all of it.

10€ Sngs 4 of them came itm in all 4 3x 2nd and 1x 1st. Finished 5th in this Fireball turbo 5€ for 12 bucks and also spinned it up on Banzai the 5€ one pretty nice with an 80€ Profit. Rest of the Mtts bricked but not to many running so it wasnt to expensive even firing like 4 bullets into this 5r Atom.

So now it looks even better:

612377286_day3finish.thumb.png.da40d9c787e7cb6bd0ee344787593ea6.png

• Like 7

Looks like you got your thing going there 😃

Really refreshing to read some potentially winning challenge-stories once in a while, that actually might end up finishing it to the goals set. And by playing all kinds of games, instead of grinding one type alone to the brink of insanity. Good luck with this, man 👍

Hope you maintain the motivation to keep updating this, it's always inspiring to see some successful launches, that doesn't run out of fuel or blow up on early stages 🆒

• Like 6

Hi. First of all thanks for the kind words from all of you in this Thread so far.

Its certainly true that I shot take very aggressive. But I figure in 100 days I got no choice and its much better to try and spin it up early. Once I reach like 800 I will slow it down, so u wont see me playing supernova or big bang w the same agressive BRM I applied for the start of this challenge. I figure 800 is around the key point for a steady daily mtt grind even playing the daily 25€ shedule. Fields are pretty small compared to bigger sites ofc its still a very aggressive approach. But what good would it do if I reach 2-3k after 100 days bc I played 1 and 2€ MTTs. Even w like 300% ROI thats not really worth the time and effort. I think once I reach the 2k mark and if this happens early there is a pretty good chance of success. If I dont reach that the first 30 days its prob not gonna work out.

@Eu555555I dont want to advice you to take my approach. Its certainly bad BRM but it depends how much you care about your current Roll I guess. If it means a lot to you prob should continue to be careful ;)

@RushbieI def agree with playing only one game type it would be extremly tough to keep the motivation at a high level. But motivation was never really the problem for me otherwise I would fail with this challenge 100% of the time.

That being sad its a still a very big goal to achieve and the road ahead is a long one. Before todays session I was only at 2%, if today goes bad I could drop back well below 1% of the 10k.

I will be back later tonight w the results of DAY 4.

• Like 6

Well this went quick and there is the feared bad run. As we all know just having the better hand alone is no entitlement to anything. It started pretty quick w the deep impact 25. Ofc I can only take one bullet in each of the higher MTTs so it was over rather quickly after this preflop all in when i gladly called the 4bet:

1292793973_deepimpactAAggAJpre.thumb.png.04a38c3c3720089dec9fae9c7777ec45.png

After this I could almost feel this was not gonna be a good day. But I build up a couple more stacks in the end it was only the small freeroll where u get those 40€ when u make top 100. So i dropped around 150 as cg didnt run good either once i started playing that too. Final two tables now not rly deep in any and BR is back to 65€. Ofc this can happen when going at it hyper agressively and I am fine with that. Tomorrow is another day I gotta get to the tables earlier to play more of the smaller afternoon games which are much better suited for my bankroll. Maybe I play some NL4 later or even add some of the very late night MTTs again as usual but right now I dont think so. When u get a bad session sometimes its best to just call it a day, then again I get over sth like this pretty quickly and might be motivated again in 2-3 hours from now. So we will see.

Bankroll: 65€

• Like 4

I did continue as one of the mtts went a bit longer the 5€ Blackhole. In the end this didnt turn out so well for me. So I gotta get back to play the lowest Sngs and some NL4. Gonna grind back and hope I clear my next bonus step and of the month with races that will be a 400€ BR Boost. I hope I make it to around 3-400 BR til then which would get me right to 800€ and from there like I said I will play the whole MTT Shedule everyday. Yday was just a day to forget, you already saw the AA hand I lost like 5 more times with AA preflop to whatever hand they had and also KK for good stacks never hold even pre vs KQo. Ofc after having a huge 25€ final table losing twice w better hand for lots of KO and big FT stack w like 6-800€ first is a bit frustrating. Also I came in 7th in the 5€ deepstack game w 300 first and yday I made the 10€ PKO smaller FT but lost like 3 flips on the FT to bust in 5th. Just when it started to matter Bounty and moneystep wise. Anyway, w the BR boost coming in at the end of the month I think I can still reach the 1k BR in early July. From that point forward everything is possible. Its not an easy challenge otherwise I would not get 5k for it ;)

Thanks for your support this is really motivating for me.

• Like 7

Hi guys, so I took a day off and thought I play again a bit today only clicked that one KO MTTs but got tilted pretty quickly after losing this hand vs his 2 outs:

212384078_KKvs66.thumb.png.6663f6d094b8e4a30f4b8ce525d669f7.png

I am pretty sure by now I gotta wait the 11 days for the bonus money to kick in b4 I start moving up the cg and sng stakes. I might be losing a couple of days but I dont rly care bc the Bankroll will just be much better and it will be a new quarter so I get some RB along the way bc it resets to 0. Right now at my current stakes its pretty much impossible to get to the next milestones on micros bc 50k steps are kinda huge on NL4 or micro sngs. So I guess I have to wait for the 250 even though i lose 10 days of my time. But getting back in on 350 I can certainly play 10€ sngs and NL10. And from that point on forward its not a long way to get over 500. I could also play few more 1€ sngs now but I dont think it makes much of a difference if I have 350 or 370 in the first week of July. Prob I am gonna try win some CG money and then go for one MTT shot a day so that maybe I get lucky and get there early. But I am prob not gonna be grinding the 1€ Games. I could but I am really sure that it would almost make no difference rgrd the end goal. So I am prob gonna update a little less often for a few days unless sth exciting happens. Or maybe I pick the NL4 hand of the day to post on here sth like that. There have been like 3-4 very serious spots to be over 500 bucks already but the key hands didnt hold up at the right time. Happens. But I got no worries once we pass a certain Bankroll requirement things can go very quick again. Gives me some more time to hit the lab again which might come in handy when I reach NL50 which hopefully is gonna happen later in the challenge ;)

• Like 2

I forgot to update the counter of the different games. Although its kinda hard to keep track all the time w more tables running and I realise the numbers dont add up to the current Bankroll amount. Its more of an overview what games have been profitable for me so far. Which is clearly NL4 Banzai and the 5max Sngs. The rest not so much. So those games gonna  be the focus for next few days especially NL4 which is also really nice to play. Also I took the time to compare some low and micro stakes rake numbers and Unibet is pretty much the best certainly on Micro Stakes. So the lower RB isnt really a problem considering the very fair rake they offer.

MTTs: -165€

NL4: +65€

NL10: -45€

B1: +5€

B5: +85€

PLO4: + 10€

PLO10: - 20€

Sngs 1s: ~ + 10€

Sngs 10s:  ~ +45€

Hexa Pro 1s: around breakeven lost all the 10€ Spins

RB: +20 (out of 40€)

RB incoming: 220€ first week of July

Possible RB: 50€ direct cash and 100€ Playthrough Bonus within the next 10 days (25k points to go so not sure if this is still possible to reach)

Bankroll: 35€

• Like 8

Hi guys, I been grinding the late shift. Already used up all RB payments except for the 200€ coming end of the month. I was almost 100% sure to quit Mtts for good but I was so hooked still bc of the ugly bustouts so I stayed afterall. And finally we have some late night 1st places in here. Small fields but ships are ships after all right ;)

1817601767_zenithship.thumb.png.ad9f469407a1658dafc7fd7a9f49a6d5.png

751230505_plo5ernightly.thumb.png.d59507c9f3123b8faaa21b64e4db1cf5.png

900892363_10erpkowin.thumb.png.c14beafd7322b101ba4fec651b0e5f65.png

So u can see we are finally moving in the right direction MTT wise. Honestly I didnt think I would have to depend on the Rake back moeny but anyway. Sometimes it takes some time to finally have some scores :)

• Like 5