I figured you had uposwing last days...i've played few tables with and you won all flips. Your challenge is go pretty well for you. Hope to see one challenge in 2019 on 2s and 4s maybe.
Happy New Year !
Nice going @yarik_gr slightly puzzled on those days showing 0 games how did you make a profit.
This @GR1ZZL3R. But the machine can only print maximum of 20€ a day. The valu is random and the money printing only works during night when there is a full moon
think I read that he earned money from challenges those days and not SNGs(?).
Hi! I've been away for a long time. I was still playing SNGs, but I want to give up with my challenge. I want to share a couple of points with you.
1. I'm a lazy guy. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, the main reason I'm givin up is my laziness. I had a lot of reasons to give up, but I'm still have feeling that I could easily beat my challenge if I wanted to.
2. I think that I'm overrolled too much. My bankroll is ~€1000 and I'm still playing €1 games. I'm always have a feeling that it's time to move futher and it's hard to play your best game for the money that is just a drop in a sea, you know. As I said before, I was an €4 SNG games regular and now I don't have a feeling that I'm playing for money (I hope you understand what I mean). I want to come back to €2 and then €4 games ASAP.
3. At the beginning of my challenge I didn't realized how much 100 days are. I mean, a lot of things are changing and it's hard to predict your way for such a long period of time. I had to made a ~30 days challenge, not 100. That was a big mistake by me.
4. I have some really bad runs at 2019. I mean, it's not a big problem, but it's hard to play after a couple of hundreds games without profit at €1 stake, you know.
5. I have some personal problems. One close to me person got sick with a serious illness. I don't wan't to talk about it too much, but I want to say that at such moments you are realizing that money is the not main goal in the life and also I can't play with a bad mood. Any emotions has bad effect on a game, no matter bad or good they are.
Thank you for all the support! It really means a lot to me.
I think that I will play €1 games until March and then I'm gonna move to higher stakes. Presenltly my goal is to come back at €4 SNGs til the end of the summer with %10+ ROI. That challenge gave me a lot of experience and I think I will start a new one only when I'll be sure at my succsess.
@yarik_gr Sorry to hear bad news.
It's a trivial game when you look on it as a whole and there are more important things to consider, hope good news follows.