cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kesha17 Rank 10
Rank 10
Kesha17 Rank 10
Rank 10
Yarl gr how long played in the Unibet poker?
0 Likes
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14
@Kesha17 wrote:
Yarl gr how long played in the Unibet poker?

@Kesha17 I don't remember for sure, I think that about 3+ years.

0 Likes
successlaw Rank 13
Rank 13

Heya @yarik_gr

How's going man ?

Did you pass over the downswing?  We waiting for updates Smile

Have a great day !

yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

@successlaw wrote:

Heya @yarik_gr

How's going man ?

Did you pass over the downswing?  We waiting for updates Smile

Have a great day !

Thank you for asking @successlaw ! I'm running a little bit better now, but still not satisfied with my results, but at least I'm playing with profit now. Smile I think that I will update my results after 3.000 games (I have already played ~2.200 presently).

successlaw Rank 13
Rank 13

Hopefully upswing comes your way.

Figured to start a challenge too..but i find it very dificulty because i have a regular job with 160 hours / month in front of pc. Its kinda hard for me to stay another 100 hours monthly and grind. 

I still try to find a.motivation.

Regards

yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

It's always good to challenge yourself @successlaw, but I don't think you need to set a big goals. That's great that you have a job and I think that it's not worth it. It's good to have a lot of money, but nobody wants to be a nerd spending 16H daily in front of PC. You can start from something small to see how it goes (like 750 SNGs monthly is pretty achievable if you will play 1H on the evenings and 2-3H at weekends).

So, if you decide to start a challenge one day I will follow it for sure, but my opinion is that you shouldn't waste all your free time on it and do it gradually. Smile

Kesha17 Rank 10
Rank 10
Yarik gr i don't want to upsen you .But up to 15 olins in a banzai NL 5 E lost everythink.In 45 % was fovoritom not seeing the flop.Minus over than 100 euros.All ended up a day.Because than started playing Nl 200.She started paying more than 4 years .Played in almost on than all rooms.Downstrik will always be more than upswing.Playing online poker has no meaning.Poker room not interested in plus plaeyrs.So when you plus,all players have an unmeasured number or bedbits.Which actually does not play plus.So i play mostly live im my city on NL 100 and play plus .Hooray......That i'm all about bad and about bad .Yesterday i won the tournament at unibete.Hooray......And even 6 tickets for freerolls.I am the best.Hooray....I want to wish yuo good luck in yuor $2000 in 1e StGs in 100 days.
catalintm Rank 10
Rank 10

i played many times against you. keep up the good work!

yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

@Kesha17 sometimes variance may be disappointing, especially at games where you have to play a lot of preflop all-ins. I also had a lot of losing days when I was playing MTT mostly, it was a usual thing to win $200+ in one day and then lose $100 in next couple of days. Of cause I think that it's easier to play live poker with profit, but I don't have a lot of experience in it. But people mostly play a way worse at live poker games and also some tells can help you a lot, but it's too boring for me to play just a couple of hands in a hour. Congrats with win and thank you for following. And where are you from? I have a feeling that russian is your native language. If so, send me a PM, please.

@catalintm I will try my best! What alias are you playing with? Seems like I saw a player with similar to yours Community alias, but don't remember for sure. Smile