$2.000 in €1 SnGs in 100 days. (yarik_gr challenge)

yarik_gr

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE 2!

Honestly, my challenge is now looking a little bit harder to me than I expected. I still can't beat my chief enemy - my laziness. I have a mixed feelings about my monthly results. On the one hand, I have a good profit for €1 games and my "dirty" ROI is ~20%, but on the other hand I can play a way more games and play it better. I'm always looking for some excuses to not to play (like bad run or bad mood). But, as I said before, I will try my best to complete that challenge and even a 500 games streak without a profit didn't break me! 😃

Day 23: -
Day 24: -$3,43 (0 games; lost some in tryings to complete a challenge)
Day 25: +$35,96 (209 games)
Day 26: +$22,03 (100 games)
Day 27: -$7,55 (25 games)
Day 28: +$2,96 (21 games)
Day 29: +$72,02 (151 games)
Day 30: +$4,87 (48 games)

Overall results: Profit: +$499,41 (day 30 goal: $600) / Games played: 2423 (day 30 goal: 3000).

Now it's time for some Christmas and New Year preparations, so I'm not gonna to play a lot until 2019. But I hope that I finally catch up with my plan at January. Happy holidays and thank you for reading!

• Like 13

Hello yarik gr You strive to become top and thats super And i want to tell you that. Online poker earn very hard.Not actually possible.Like me if you pay attention on the number of all players who play MMT tournaments and cash games,that's an average of 800 people.And also the number plays double and super double.And do it yourself conclusionsWhen you start to win many badbits will begin.I do not know like everyone else but this is my personal experience. If you have any thoughts on sports, write to me.SMILE .Thanks for writing.

I am from Ukraine and yes Russian is my second national language.And yes my community goal is to learn English.

And good luck with your endeavors.

SMILE

• Like 1

Diane Abbott

Not scary because Ukraine is near ?

You will go to Belarus take iskanders.Smile

Do you know what kind of joke Russians have?I am changing my car to a tank , going to relatives in Ukraine.Smile

And the average salary in Belarus is $420.

• Like 1

Hey mate,

How are things going with the grinding?

Hope you are doing well and that everything goes in your way.

Will be away on vaccation for 2 weeks so no poker during that time:) Might drop in to your blog and see how things are going thou!

Merry christmas!

• Like 2

UPDATE 3!

Didn't played a lot, I skipped almost a week (only played some games for missions to get €10.000 Freeroll ticket and won some money). I was running pretty good last days except today. After first 50 games I had 23 second and only 3 (!!!) first places! Was really close to tilt, but somehow I found strength to keep playing and ended up day with profit.

Day 31: -
Day 32: +$2,71 (0 games)
Day 33: +$2,93 (0 games)
Day 34: -$5,20 (10 games)
Day 35: +$11,85 (0 games)
Day 36: +$13,69 (0 games)
Day 37: +$48,34 (162 games)
Day 38: +$17,24 (99 games)
Day 39: +$43,62 (147 games)
Day 40: +$16,56 (61 games)
Day 41: +$44,45 (165 games)
Day 42: +$14,94 (130 games)

Overall results: Profit: +$710,54 (day 42 goal: $840) / Games played: 3197 (day 42 goal: 4200).

I hope for some running good in January and I will do everything to beat laziness, cause my low volume is the only reason I'm lagging behind the plan.
Thank you for reading and happy New Year!

@GR1ZZL3R I'm trying my best, thank you!

@Brocky So you can move somewhere in Africa and play 1-2 days in a month to get average salary, but do you really think it worth it? 🤣 Thank you!

@Kesha17 I'm 100% sure that average salary is about $300. Except Minsk, but that's the only one city and living is a way more expensive in Belarus capital, so it's almost the same thing. 

@successlaw & @Silver1 here's an update, thank you for support and have a great holidays!

• Like 5

1CDCBE27-8B39-4656-ACE0-EE4C33CF3B4E.jpeg.186f235d4e27793694058b79b612f66e.jpeg

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Nice going @yarik_gr slightly puzzled on those days showing 0 games how did you make a profit.:Wonder:

This @GR1ZZL3R. But the machine can only print maximum of 20€ a day. The valu is random and the money printing only works during night when there is a full moon :)

think I read that he earned money from challenges those days and not SNGs(?).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I've been away for a long time. I was still playing SNGs, but I want to give up with my challenge. I want to share a couple of points with you.

1. I'm a lazy guy. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, the main reason I'm givin up is my laziness. I had a lot of reasons to give up, but I'm still have feeling that I could easily beat my challenge if I wanted to.
2. I think that I'm overrolled too much. My bankroll is ~€1000 and I'm still playing €1 games. I'm always have a feeling that it's time to move futher and it's hard to play your best game for the money that is just a drop in a sea, you know. As I said before, I was an €4 SNG games regular and now I don't have a feeling that I'm playing for money (I hope you understand what I mean). I want to come back to €2 and then €4 games ASAP.
3. At the beginning of my challenge I didn't realized how much 100 days are. I mean, a lot of things are changing and it's hard to predict your way for such a long period of time. I had to made a ~30 days challenge, not 100. That was a big mistake by me.
4. I have some really bad runs at 2019. I mean, it's not a big problem, but it's hard to play after a couple of hundreds games without profit at €1 stake, you know.
5. I have some personal problems. One close to me person got sick with a serious illness. I don't wan't to talk about it too much, but I want to say that at such moments you are realizing that money is the not main goal in the life and also I can't play with a bad mood. Any emotions has bad effect on a game, no matter bad or good they are.

Thank you for all the support! It really means a lot to me.
I think that I will play €1 games until March and then I'm gonna move to higher stakes. Presenltly my goal is to come back at €4 SNGs til the end of the summer with %10+ ROI. That challenge gave me a lot of experience and I think I will start a new one only when I'll be sure at my succsess.

• Like 7

i feel you :) 

i also have stopped playing the 1 eu sng's because of the ammout of time it took for the reward..

as you can see i have had some semi bad runs on the way or at least time's i was stuck in the graph but it's just so much effor to grind for example this semi bad run i am having at the moment..

roi.PNG.d048bf339793575ea565674fb05bd35c.PNG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...