cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

Hello @yarik_gr

Wow, amazing volume of tables. 

Keep up playin and dont take your eyes away from the trophy. You ll gonna do it !

GLGL

yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

@GR1ZZL3R I'm trying not to give myself even a chance to relax. Of cause, I can't say that I'm playing from morning till night, but I know that the bigger the goal the better the result. Smile Just an example: when I was a child I used to like track-and-field athletics a lot and my coach always compared me with the best guys, so even I knew that I was better than average, but I still felt like I didn't made everything I can to reach big results. And that's was the best motivation. So I'm trying to be good, but want to be great! Happy Thank you for the support!

@anyone It took me a lot of time to understand that money is just a tool in poker. I think that there are no winning player who cries about every bad beat. You need to love poker and work on your game and money will come by themselves. Money is still a main goal for me, but I'm trying not to care about "what if" situations. Actually, it's another big topic fot discussion, but I hope you got the main idea. Thank you for the support!

@successlaw one of my long term goals is to play 4.000 games/month (it's about ~200 hours/month or 6.5 hours daily), so until I reach that number my volume looks not enough for me. During the challenge I played 4.5 hours/day, so I'm sure I can go for the biggest numbers! Smile Thank you for the support!

successlaw Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey.

@yarik_gr

Nice.

Is it happen for you to tilt ? If yes , how you manage it?

Thanks for replies

yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

@successlaw sometimes I have days when I just can't win, you know. Now I feel myself really tilted only a couple times in a month. First of all, I understand that the stakes I play is filled with beginners and people who just don't care about money and only play for fun. Everytime when I lose because of a really stupid bad beat I'm thinking: "it's ok that still so many people in poker who can make mistakes". Secondly, I have a really big roll for the stakes I play. As I said before, when you lost €10 with €20 bankroll it's a way more tilting then losing €10 with a €300+ bankroll. It's could seem a way too nit, but actually I have €1000 bankroll and playing €1 games and that's the main reason I don't tilt too much, I think (I'm speaking not about Unibet bankroll, but about my actual "poker money"). It cames with experience. I can lose 10 games in a row and it happens to me almost every day when I play 100+ games, but I'm trying not to care about money and always thinking about my overall results. The most useful advice is to take a couple days break for improving your game, I believe. I've seen some people who are profitable at poker/bets, but after a couple days of running bad they wanted to return their money by raising the stakes and that was the biggest mistake.

Highlighted
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Thank you for thoose kind words @yarik_gr Very Happy I can just say the same thing to you, you,El, Tim and Kyle taught me to play poker in the first place, I had no clue what i was doing before talking to you guys and our discord just meant so much to me! Hearts

UAC Rank 12
Rank 12

Great thread with some interesting topics of discussion so far, can't wait for more updates. Really great mindset and work ethic @yarik_gr I predict good things Smile

yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

Guys! We have a little Discord chat where we are talking about poker. Unfortunately, activity is a pretty small lately, but you can join us using this link: https://discord.gg/t3cUMaN We are sharing our results there, discuss some hands and have MTT, SnG and cash players from different countries there. It was about 20 people in the peak moment in the chat, but now only 6 left. Smile Welcome!

If somebody wants to talk about poker with me personally or play something, you can add me on Steam (my alias and profile pic is same as there).

gazthehippy Rank 10
Rank 10

nice little challenge you have set yourself there. I have come across you a few times at the sng tbls and your play seems very solid so can't see you not achieving your goals.. gl with your challenge I will come back to see how you get on Smile 

Kesha17 Rank 10
Rank 10
yarik_gr Rank 14
Rank 14

Thank you @gazthehippy What alias did you used? If that's not a secret. Smile

What are you talking about @Kesha17 ? Wow