Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joebanan Rank 12
Rank 12

Good luck with this if you decide to carry on with it - Been playing them on and off for a while and still undecided on them

Did you decide to stream them?

P

GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

oh no facepalm GIF 

@Brocky  wakes up Saturday morning and remembers what he did the night before. Wow

Seriously, if you streamed these I'd be the first in every day, but omg, that is one heck of a challenge. I've played around with some numbers and personally would never go near it, but I'm a totally different beast from you and would love to see if Hexanono could be beaten, and you're definitely the one that could try. The rider to that is I wouldn't want to be watching if you lose two big multipliers in a row. As far as I can see the profit has to come from the big ones as you have to win 2/3 at the 1.5 multiplier just to stay level, a huge ask, each time a big one hits it's a must win situation or you'll just keep losing too much ground on the lower ones. 

Maybe the time line is a bit severe, what's the rush if you're going to beat them, but I want you to do it, want you to stream it and want and demand that you beat them. The very best of luck if you go ahead. We're all with you. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18

Thanks for the messages guys.  I'm going to admit that when I went to bed last night I was done with Hexas but after sleeping on it I'm going to be continuing for the time being.  It's a battle between one part of the brain that says these must be beatable given the standard of the player and the other part that shows me losing a lot of buy ins.  

On one hand you have a guy calling flop and river bets with 6 high:

hexa1.PNG

But 2 hands later he gets all the money (all in pre):

hexa2.PNG

Obviously it's just variance but can be super frustrating at times, especially when magnified over hundreds of games a day.

I haven't streamed yet but if I do one it'll be this afternoon at some point.  Will keep you all updated.

Brocky Rank 18
Rank 18
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Congratulations! It was fun watching the 1k game.Thumbs Up

0 Likes
successlaw Rank 15
Rank 15

Good luck with this crazy chall.

Was amazing to see that 1k hex