10,000 Hexapros in the next 31 days

Brocky

Well, that's the plan anyway.  I'm taking a break from the usual heads up grind because I'm running worse than @Merenitsu and I even lost over 30 buy ins today playing Hexas but they're soft and if things turn around I reckon I can make a decent chunk over the course of the month (plus a nice number of challenge points).

Therefore the plan is:

10k games at €10 level, maybe some €25s thrown in if it's going well.

31 days to complete it.

If I lose 100bi I will be done with the challenge.

322.5 games per day needed to complete this.

If all goes to plan, 690k challenge points.

Will update daily of course!  Let's go <3

• Like 17

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tenor

• Like 5
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

You may well be right @Merenitsu 

Anyway, first 1% (100 games) done in 2 hours.

The results are:

Results.PNG.6d24866e9eeea4d34baf014c8e337377.PNG

Despite winning 36% of my games I racked up a 5.5bi loss.  Not helped by the fact I lost all 4 of my 10x games, mostly in ridiculous fashion.  If I win even 1 of those I record a profit for the session but not to be.

Below is how many games of each multiplier I've won and not how many of each I've had (I don't keep track of that - would be too much effort).  The expected column is how many games I expect to have won at each multiplier based on how many games played so far * percentage each multiplier hits divided by 3 (assuming I win 1 in 3).  The difference column shows whether I'm above or below this in euros.

mp.PNG.113ea9b99caa7a4cb73d8c3e24aa40d5.PNG

As you can see, €153 below where I would expect to be just at the 10x, which is the difference between -5bi and +10.  Running good at the 3x I guess.

Finally, a graph:

139903854_1.PNG.b5e974106c3c112c4fe9871d18026408.PNG

• Like 6

Thanks Toadfish.

I'm not going to lie, I'm definitely regretting creating this thread already 🤣

Today I played 308 games at the 10s and managed to lose 46 buy ins.  I played 14 games after the last update and won ONE 1.5x.  Starting to wonder if they're just going to be a rake trap at best, going to sleep on it then decide what to do in the morning.  

The craziest part is 97 wins out of 308, which is only 6 wins short of winning more than 1 in 3 games, yet I lost 46 bi.  Quite hard to comprehend.  

This is today (114 games as part of the challenge, 192 from before):

today.thumb.PNG.256cbb7042c164ac8382b913e4b251e4.PNG

• Like 5

@Brocky wrote:

Thanks Toadfish.

I'm not going to lie, I'm definitely regretting creating this thread already 🤣

Today I played 308 games at the 10s and managed to lose 46 buy ins.  I played 14 games after the last update and won ONE 1.5x.  Starting to wonder if they're just going to be a rake trap at best, going to sleep on it then decide what to do in the morning.  

The craziest part is 97 wins out of 308, which is only 6 wins short of winning more than 1 in 3 games, yet I lost 46 bi.  Quite hard to comprehend.  

This is today (114 games as part of the challenge, 192 from before):

today.thumb.PNG.c51881aead548f5a5df3bb1603964e7c.PNG

Dam, that will be  tough challenge, if you decide go on, good luck @Brocky 

• Like 2

oh no facepalm GIF 

@Brocky  wakes up Saturday morning and remembers what he did the night before. :Wow:

Seriously, if you streamed these I'd be the first in every day, but omg, that is one heck of a challenge. I've played around with some numbers and personally would never go near it, but I'm a totally different beast from you and would love to see if Hexanono could be beaten, and you're definitely the one that could try. The rider to that is I wouldn't want to be watching if you lose two big multipliers in a row. As far as I can see the profit has to come from the big ones as you have to win 2/3 at the 1.5 multiplier just to stay level, a huge ask, each time a big one hits it's a must win situation or you'll just keep losing too much ground on the lower ones. 

Maybe the time line is a bit severe, what's the rush if you're going to beat them, but I want you to do it, want you to stream it and want and demand that you beat them. The very best of luck if you go ahead. We're all with you. :Thumbsup:

• Like 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Thanks for the messages guys.  I'm going to admit that when I went to bed last night I was done with Hexas but after sleeping on it I'm going to be continuing for the time being.  It's a battle between one part of the brain that says these must be beatable given the standard of the player and the other part that shows me losing a lot of buy ins.  

On one hand you have a guy calling flop and river bets with 6 high:

hexa1.PNG.1b28d89ad6dbe777a5893272089d76a8.PNG

But 2 hands later he gets all the money (all in pre):

hexa2.PNG.e34b8d335f31cc4b3327cd0bb209f805.PNG

Obviously it's just variance but can be super frustrating at times, especially when magnified over hundreds of games a day.

I haven't streamed yet but if I do one it'll be this afternoon at some point.  Will keep you all updated.

• Like 6

@Brocky wrote:

Therefore the plan is:

10k games at €10 level, maybe some €25s thrown in if it's going well.

31 days to complete it.

If I lose 100bi I will be done with the challenge.

322.5 games per day needed to complete this.

If all goes to plan, 690k challenge points.

Will update daily of course!  Let's go <3

Black And White Vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

• Like 1