welcome room more fairplay games

Lionsvilla

although i have did ok in some the bingo and my mom has done even better , i have played all week in centre room the welcome room for 14 days and players are able to max out and keep winning for this reason i believe should mix it up with some fair games of 12 tickets only this would give a feel for all rooms infact the welcome room could be like all rooms where different prices but it definetly needs more fairplay games like fairway room of only 12 tickets maximum , i feel that players are able to max out using vouchers or bonus and once they get wins are then able to keep maxing out in centre room , this is unfair play for all others , i also suggest these tournaments are wrong i mean how can it be the winners of bingo games the ones winning cash who get the points for opted in tourno then be rewarded for that seems wrong , fair tournaments would work like this a fairplay bingo league where you have to get 12 tickets a league game out of 10 games of 10 or 20 players the bottom 3 or 5 or 7 in league get prize money those at top already had most wins . on this league play could be league in every room whre your put with 20 random players for just 10 games can play all at time or later over 24 hr these would be fairer better tournaments than ones offered now

on reply to this post it is a must now for more fair play rooms with cheaper stakes involved it seems too easy for players to get there wins after maxing out then they can continue to max out and while doing this earning more spins vouchers etc and winning tourno play on the subject of tourno bingo how is it fair that these players who win house and jp are then further rewarded by tourno win so for that reason id rather see fairplay tourno and rooms where players can only max out with 12 tickets i know fairplay has this but there should be another cheaper version because i have played in that room and to max out is 2.70 per game , im only thinking of all those similar to me who only deposit 20 -50 pounds as that can go in under 2 hrs as i witnessed already so not only for fairplay in tourno play but to keep players on longer by making there games last , im not saying stop or close other rooms and tournaments i am saying add more fairplay rooms that are cheaper and have tourno that reward these fairplay players who lose rather than rewarding those already won .

Hi @Lionsvilla,

Thank you very much for your feedback! 

Newbie room was generally created with an idea for new players to try bingo - free games every hour, cheaper ticket games with features, added jackpots. The games we have in Center Court are in the range between €0.01 - €0.05 per ticket, with a max buy-in of €3. It's true, we do offer games where one can purchase max tickets of 120 (the highest amount we offer in this room) but bear in mind that each ticket costs €0.01, thus in total spent €1.20 which I believe is quite a fair deal.

If I'm correct we did had couple of games a while ago which were capped at the amount of 15 tickets per person, these games did not perform as expected and instead of showing activity in those games, the players avoided them. 

Speaking about tournaments, yes we have noticed this and works are in progress to change the tournament structure, we have a couple of ideas, as you mentioned, with the current structure we are just rewarding the customers who won something already. I have to say that our tournament tool is quite unique in a way, as I haven't seen anything like this somewhere else. But, there is always but... The development process takes a while and I cannot promise any dates when this will change! 

I will look into the possibilities to address the concerns you mentioned! After all, at Unibet we are all about user experience! 😃