Where can i play my Blender Blast?

CristianPoker80

Here's a picture of where you can find it once you go to the bingo section. It's on the top right side

blast.thumb.PNG.3a0be1447ab87247c811cff43737f47a.PNG

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Whick country are you from?

Lately,due to legislation,there have been a couple of changes including bingo mini games,at least in Romania.Some mini games are not available anymore,and some bingo games dissapeard as well,also the free bingo games,so it depends when did he won that voucher and where is he from.If he's from Romania,and his community name gives me this option,Blender Blast isnt't availabe since 1st of September

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

If that's the case,  isn't it kind of odd that they left freespins on that slot as a possible win on the loyalty wheel? (Do you still have it on the wheel? Because then Unibet probably needs to be made aware of it so they can fix it. It's no fun winning something you can't use. :sad:) Unless  won them before sept 1 of course, but I got the impression that it had just happened when he/she posted here. I hope the Unibet people can sort this out for you anyway.

I'm not a bingo fan at all,so i haven't go the chance to spin the wheel yet this month to find out  what kind of rewards vouchers are still available.

But there was some issues after the 1st of Septembers with some Romanain customers in Bingo section,e.g.: For the Bingo games where it was that promotion:Buy 2 tickets,get 1 free",romanian players were restricted to get the free one,even if they bought 2.So,no fair at all.

Don't know at the moment how the situation is,but i'm sure they will find a way :)

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Valkyrie

I'm not a bingo fan at all,so i haven't go the chance to spin the wheel yet this month to find out  what kind of rewards vouchers are still available.

But there was some issues after the 1st of Septembers with some Romanain customers in Bingo section,e.g.: For the Bingo games where it was that promotion:Buy 2 tickets,get 1 free",romanian players were restricted to get the free one,even if they bought 2.So,no fair at all.

Don't know at the moment how the situation is,but i'm sure they will find a way :)

Yes, I know there were some changes for Romanian customers, but if they removed those games for you, it shouldn't be possible to win freespins on them anymore either. So if that's still the case, I hope they fix it so others don't face the same problem as CristianPoker80. But I'm sure the support team will help sort it out. 😃 Anyway, even if you don't play Bingo that much, you should still be able to click on the medal thingy in your account to see what rewards are available on the loyalty wheel - so that's what I meant. 😃

Did check it now.Especially for you :D

From what i can see,there were some free spins in Nutty Night Bingo on the Loyalty Wheel,which is ok,cause it's available here,but i noticed that there was also some rewards in free spins for a mini games which isn't available here.Don't really know the games name,but it has the picture with the Leprechaun with green hat.

So ,i'll  report this in the bingo section,where i've seen today that we have also a Unibet Bingo Expert :P

@AndreiBN wrote:

@Valkyrie

Did check it now.Especially for you :D

From what i can see,there were some free spins in Nutty Night Bingo on the Loyalty Wheel,which is ok,cause it's available here,but i noticed that there was also some rewards in free spins for a mini games which isn't available here.Don't really know the games name,but it has the picture with the Leprechaun with green hat.

So ,i'll  report this in the bingo section,where i've seen today that we have also a Unibet Bingo Expert :P

LOL, @AndreiBN you didn't have to do it for me. :happyshy: But since I'm not affected by it myself it would be hard for me to check, so I'm sure your fellow Romanians will appreciate it. 😃

EDIT: Btw, the game with the guy in the green hat is called Rainbow Rush.

Hi guys,

First of all I'd like to apologise to our Romanian players for not informing you properly in advance of the coming changes. We will be working on improving these routines in the future. :)

Now, in regards to the changes that came with the new licence. We were forced to block free games, and to remove some minigames temporarily while they get approved by the Romanian authorities. So it's only a temporary issue, and we hope to have all games back soon.
Until then we are offering to exchange unusable free spins for vouchers of equal value. Simply contact support and explain the situation. 🆒

And thank you for the feedback.

Archived