Svea91

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Zipfil wrote:

This is a little emberracing but jumped about 100 levels last monh and currently att level 365 and main price is 100 Euro...

Nothing to be embarrassed about, I guess you just love playing Bingo. :smileyhappy: I thought I was doing pretty well but looking at everyone else's progress here, I feel like a real Bingo baby, lol. I'm only on level 27. :smileytongue:

• Like 1

Never be embarrassed of your hobbies as long as you enjoy them
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

"but how much did you lose?", Sorry just had to :P. 

I tried a bit of bingo last night, must have bought about 100 tickets and didnt hit 1 line for a prize. I got to level 1.5 but I give up on that for life i'm afraid :D. 

• Like 3
Not actually Old.

I lost and won  too ... it all depends how lucky  you are ...some days are good some bad

I play bingo for many years now and I just cant divorce from my bingo love lol :D

Yes you can buy 1000 tickets if theres no luck ...and sometimes u can have a surprise and win with only 1 ticket , thats the nice part :)

I do try to avoid the rooms with too many ppl cause that gives me less chances , also I`m not maxing ..that way I would finish my cash in a few rounds

Goodluck

ps anyone noticed someone called level823 ? if thats real wow ...it might take me some years to get there....

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just reached level 2. 😃

Won 20 freespins on King Stones and won 3€, about double what I have spent on bingo. 🆒  ....so far.

Never won anything in bingo though yet, guess you need to buy 50+ cards to have a decent chance.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver