What do you all say... how about another Bingo Competition?

Nestabear

@JeppeL @MarcoV how about another Bingo compition soon. Who can forget "One scared sheep mars the whole flock" it was loads of fun... I'm sure the community members that participated would agree. If you would like to see another exiting Bingo Competition... add your comment to show your support @psrquack @BabyDoll @Magicadil @BroederTuck @AndreiBN @daddy @testuser1 @jonny2192 @Dowelikestew @desinere @Valkyrie @Ametrine @Hoovers @fili76 @gillvs77 @Evarb @CharismaMan @SCOBY @Pipiltin @tehumardi1 @ares263 @AbuzAltair @luis @Superfast @tomek009966 @vongrundal @cris1285 @stromboli @Cebula87 @seetank @Evarb 

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@MarcoV I think it's the other way.round Bruva... we need to say thank you to the team 🆗 @ Unibet. Just a side note :- I was thinking after I posted... let me play some bingo, jus for fun & what do you know... on my third go,, when me & the Gfriend were just getting into it, we won a full card bingo & pocketed 50 Euros ( after her rubbing the screen for good luck to make the numbers come & me telling her that its pointless doing that, cause there is now way rubbing the screen is going to influence the numbers... & my words were not even cold & BINGO!!! Hehehehehe I won't here the end of it 🤣🤣🤣

I wasn't in last time but it sound like fun! I'm in if there will be such a thing again.

@Nestabear, I saw you tagged @Valkyrie, she hasn't been here since march, I hope she is ok.

@MarcoV, if this happens, maybe numbers between 1 - 75 this time? Should go faster.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

I can live with that @Pipiltin... Had an idea... Maybe we could include a lucky ball compitition for everyone & if your ball is drawn... you win a small prize & maybe if you have one line already & your lucky ball is drawn, then you get a better prize... two lines & a lucky ball bit better prize and so on. Or... a small sidejackpot runs where the prize goes up everyday that no one's lucky number is drawn... Then when someone wins the Lucky Ball Jackpot it starts again with the minimum prize. What do all think... Let's hear some thoughts & suggestions from the community members & Unibet Mods, on how we can make the competition more exciting 👍 P. S. I pick 13 if it becomes reality btw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived