cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Bingo Expert Martin-Unibet
Unibet Bingo Expert

Hi guys,

We are very proud to announce that Unibet has been crowned the "Online Bingo Operator" of the year at the 2017 International Gaming Awards.

The win shows that our efforts to create a great, new bingo experience is paying off.
But don't worry, this does not mean that we're done. We will continue our work to improve your bingo experience, with many great features coming up. Smile

Thank you everyone that has taken part in the journey we undertook in 2016, and we look forward to many more adventures to come.

IGAbingo.jpeg

Every night should be Bingo night!
25 REPLIES
psrquack Rank 21
Rank 21

Hmm, didn't know that Unibet taking care of virtual dogs.Rofl Btw, congrats guys. I don't play bingo but I think most of our Bingo members can confirm that you deserved it.

Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

Congrats on a well deserved win! Very Happy True, there's always room for improvement. I mean, you can always keep adding more rooms, new features, different types of Bingo games etc. But what I think is even better, is that you also listen to our feedback and don't hesitate to make changes if necessary.That's what makes Unibet Bingo shine a little brighter the rest - to me at least. Smile

It will be really interesting to see what's in store next. Very Happy

Kure81 Rank 10
Rank 10
makay668 Rank 10
Rank 10

congratulations and keep up the good work!

brusiak Rank 12
Rank 12
SCOBY Rank 16
Rank 16
jappe Rank 13
Rank 13
vdarius Rank 10
Rank 10

congratzcongratz

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak
PunchFace Rank 12
Rank 12

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!!

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"