Time lost money lost.

SCOBY

I am very upset and I thought to ask why every day ditch some players who earn several times after another, what kind of tickets you buy the game because I do are the level 72 bingo .We have won no time so after another camera.I think those players ditch favored.I think you should stop playing bingo because it is waste of money.

And another problem we Romanians do not have access to bingo free.This is shaved and discrimination.For me bye bye bingo.

when and I write on these issues English chat bingo chat I disconnected for a week "hmmmm."

Good bye bingo f....

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Your winless streak will end, a few days/weeks/months you will win the lines or full house in a row. Morning and at night just 10-20 players are active, it is a gr8 opportunity for you break the negative period while you sleep,  because the pre-buy available. Great feeling when I login and see I won many lines and fh. Imo the free games are a negative advertisement for bingo, because there have  less than 1% to win, otherwise the paid games, where u have more chance and can earn more.

Bingo is a game of luck.
The only factors influencing the odds are the number of tickets you buy, and the amount of players in a game. The players you see winning more often than others tend to be the same players wagering a lot more than the others as well. There is no favouritism in any way.

Free bingo being blocked in Romania is the result of Romanian regulations that came in effect last year, although we are looking into ways to improve this situation.

In regards to your chat being blocked, that's up to the chat hosts. If you violate the rules, you could be banned.

It is of course sad that you're not happy with how your gameplay has been going, but like @CharismaMan said, patience is key.
Hope your lcuk changes soon. :)

@CharismaMan wrote:

Your winless streak will end, a few days/weeks/months you will win the lines or full house in a row. Morning and at night just 10-20 players are active, it is a gr8 opportunity for you break the negative period while you sleep,  because the pre-buy available. Great feeling when I login and see I won many lines and fh. Imo the free games are a negative advertisement for bingo, because there have  less than 1% to win, otherwise the paid games, where u have more chance and can earn more.

I tried day and night but no more than a win more than two.

OK again blocked bingo chat about spinning i see ,Just what happens about bingo rooms, that unite players earn All rooms at the short time intervals on two rounds .Hmm sin even now I'm the same about the quit bingo ... ...... the kak at.

• 3 months later...

Ill try to share my opinion as honest as I can be. Unibet is the second site I played bingo and the things happened simmilarly. In the first days I won rather a big sum of money. Then for some months I kind of won. So nothing to say about that. The thing is that in the past six or seven months I've spent more and more money, buying max and won less and less. I don't think that's just luck or lack of it. Other aspect that bothers is that some players (svanis, tatska, zezzan, dummeteite, lykkelise to name a few) win almost every time I play. I saw these players win full house and jackpot in consecutive rounds. How is that possible? And don't tell me they buy more tickets because, as I said, I'm buying max almost all the time. And finally the loyalty wheel gave me the biggest prize very often up until level 50 or 60. Now I am level 180 and I haven't won the prize in the center for almost a year. There are too many weird things about online bingo that make me want to completely stop playing. Cheers.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience @meeshoo and welcome on the site :)

Due to the nature of bingo, it being a random number draw, players will definitely see winnings and loses go up and down in different periods of time. Other players don't win all the time either, like you they have ups and downs. Another reason it can appear diffently is that all players can create their own alias, e.g different versions of Tatska is a very popular name due to superstition. This is a post by the former Community Manager, Stubbe:

"I had a chat with Martin from the bingo team, and he told me that at one point we had a player with the alias Tatska who won a lot. This led to a lot of other players changing their alias to something similar, 

Please also note that the Unibet brand is not the only brand on the bingo platform, so the same person might have 2-3 accounts taking part in the free bingo."

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bingo-Lottery/Have-you-try-free-bingo-in-Unibet/m-p/65866#M766

My best advice would be to never play more than what feels comfortable and affordable, we have quite a number of RG tools available for this purpose should you wish to make us of them, e.g setting a deposit limit, or closing down the possibility of using a specific product, in this case bingo, for a set time period. I used to use a tool like that myself when playing poker, so I'd made sure there was a maximum to what could potentially be lost in a day, in my opinion it's a very sensible solution :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@meeshoo wrote:

Ill try to share my opinion as honest as I can be. Unibet is the second site I played bingo and the things happened simmilarly. In the first days I won rather a big sum of money. Then for some months I kind of won. So nothing to say about that. The thing is that in the past six or seven months I've spent more and more money, buying max and won less and less. I don't think that's just luck or lack of it. Other aspect that bothers is that some players (svanis, tatska, zezzan, dummeteite, lykkelise to name a few) win almost every time I play. I saw these players win full house and jackpot in consecutive rounds. How is that possible? And don't tell me they buy more tickets because, as I said, I'm buying max almost all the time. And finally the loyalty wheel gave me the biggest prize very often up until level 50 or 60. Now I am level 180 and I haven't won the prize in the center for almost a year. There are too many weird things about online bingo that make me want to completely stop playing. Cheers.

I can agree with tatska and lykkelise atleast, funny that those names keep popping up so frequently. And cant be because they buy more tickets because even in free bingo they won, where everybody has same amount of tickets. Like today lykkelise took 3 wins from single round, amazing :)

• 4 months later...

Archived