Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
missChance Rank 4
Rank 4

The Cash Drop was fun and I won a few of the small prizes (thanks Unibet), but I was wondering - did anyone see the high prizes - the 10 000 NOK (or 1000 Euro) ones. There should be five of them and no one I'v talked to have seen any of them.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES
Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

I didn't see any of those really huge prizes, didn't even know there were any that big - but I know at least one member on the community who won €450 in a cash drop. (Wasn't me unfortunately. Tongue)

0 Likes
missChance Rank 4
Rank 4

Me neither Very Happy But yes, one prize of 450 or 500 Euros each day. So strange that no one has seen the really big ones, and between us we saw a lot of prizes go!

0 Likes
Nicky Rank 10
Rank 10

Santa was good with me , I got 500 euro one day .

I was playing a lot but never seen 1000 euro  drop

missChance Rank 4
Rank 4

It's a bit strange ... 

0 Likes
Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

Congrats @Nicky! Very Happy

@missChancemaybe one of the Bingo CMs can check who won those prizes - or at least if and when they were won...

0 Likes
missChance Rank 4
Rank 4

I did. And they couldn't. Didn't know anything apparently Very Happy

0 Likes
Valkyrie Rank 19
Rank 19

missChance wrote:

Oh, okay. That is strange. Wonder If there were any prizes like that, one would think they if anyone should know. I guess we'll never find out then... Since I didn't win it doesn't really matter anyway. Haha But congrats to the lucky winners whoever they are! SmileCash

missChance wrote:

@missChance @Valkyrie I'll try and look into it on Monday with the bingo team, if it's not possible to find out if and when the big drops were made Smile For now, my theory is that the technical aspect of the promotion is run by Relax(the provider who hosts the bingo section), and so they're the ones with the data for the exact when and where. 

missChance Rank 4
Rank 4

Thanks for the answer. We just  have to guess in the meantime then Very Happy 

0 Likes