Screenshot of bingo winnings

BonusPater

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

😏   Very very grateful to have had something to keep me occupied for a while :D  It went great at the start, 3 great winnings on the coupon,managed to wager it and then the luck ran out as seen on my current accountbalance 0.10 sek lol ,thanks again for another fun activity in the community... cheers peeps b26.thumb.jpg.bb22c411265bfa102b13fd8c9e7de2a4.jpg

It says in the beggining of the thread of the weekly rewards -week 35 :As an extra reward, we'll give another € 15 voucher or € 15 poker ticket(s) to the member with the biggest win won with the voucher money.

So it counts only one win.The biggest.  had won this time.

You will have luck today in bingo competition :D

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I reread it and at first look I too thought it was for voucher winnings. No harm done, I'm sure now they'll word it a little more clearer in the future when dealing with similar scenario.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@BabyDoll wrote:

I guess it depends how you interpret it.. If it had said "with the single biggest win"  it would have been a lot clearer to me, now I count it as the best I got with the voucher 

I'll give you € 15 bonus money as well. You should see the bonus on the account in the evening :)

EDIT: When adding up your winnings and converting to Euro, I must have made a mistake, as the conclusion after looking at all coupons, was that GotWhatItTakes would be the winner, no matter the interpretation of the post :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@BabyDoll wrote:

I guess it depends how you interpret it.. If it had said "with the single biggest win"  it would have been a lot clearer to me, now I count it as the best I got with the voucher 

I'll give you € 15 bonus money as well. You should see the bonus on the account in the evening :)

edit: When adding up your winnings and converting to Euro, I must have made a mistake, as the conclusion after looking at all coupons, was that GotWhatItTakes would be the winner, no matter the interpretation of the post :)

Thanks, I  really appreciate it.. and as far as total winnings go I have a string of smaller wins aswell I just posted the most decent ones. Feel free to check my account :)   Thanks again zuzCw.gif.12f4ed1935d284d6c9e85881a0bc8973.gif

@BabyDoll wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@BabyDoll wrote:

EDIT: When adding up your winnings and converting to Euro, I must have made a mistake, as the conclusion after looking at all coupons, was that GotWhatItTakes would be the winner, no matter the interpretation of the post :)

Thanks, I  really appreciate it.. and as far as total winnings go I have a string of smaller wins aswell I just posted the most decent ones. Feel free to check my account :)   Thanks again zuzCw.gif.e06ca3d09dd27594ba8b64ef7991e89a.gif

The bonus has been added - it's called rank race, as it was easier to add that one rather than create a new bonus offer :)

Archived