Notification for free stuff.

Livertool

I was just surfing around my unibet account to see what is going on. Then entered bingo section and saw that i had received somekind of bingo voucher 3.4.2018 and it expired 3 weeks later. Well, i ain´t huge bingo fan, but anyways wouldn´t mind using all the freebies that i get. So why can´t there just be message in the box in my account when i receive something personal freebie, outside public promotions. If this even was personal as only says voucher and don´t have clue why i get it. Notifications could be better imo @RayL @JeppeL

Hey guys and girls :)

There is a message box within the Bingo platform where these notifications are sent, you can find vouchers, free spins etc. As you can see in the picture, mine expired as well not being a regular Bingo player, I feel your pain :(.
Seriously though, sending an e-mails instead of notifications I think it would be overkill honestly. Imagine how many e-mails you would get during the world cup.
In addition to that, and I am not entirely sure about it (don't stone me if I'm wrong) but I think I heard talks that there is a certain number of e-mails we are allowed to send to one person so that would be reason number 2.
Keep your eyes open, browse around especially in this period, plenty of good value coming :)

Bingo.thumb.JPG.71d7ac3d821964fd0b019baca3f1ae70.JPG

Former Community Moderator

@RayL

Yep, that was what i found too when i entered bingo, haven´t been there for long time. But kind of silly that you have to browse though your account to find it when you could use this message section in picture. No emails required. And wouldn´t have to be all promos, just private promos, freebies...

viett.thumb.jpg.eafd63a326ef041f28485921779db0e7.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived