New "boards"

Zipfil

One thing I miss when playing Bingo is the chanse to switch\get new Bingo bricks\bongs\cards or what they are called in English.

Sometimes just feel like I have "unlucky" boards and want new.

Maybe possible to make a sollution for this ?

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

No response yet from the bingo team...? I know a lot of people are asking about this feature in the Bingo chat as well, so it's definitely something the players want to see. Also, when they first changed the Bingo platform there was actually a "shuffle" button mentioned in the Bingo help section - but the button i question was nowhere to be found on the actual page. So I remember asking the CM about it and she said she would pass it on the people in charge, but nothing ever happened. That part of the help section has since been removed and I'm kind of wondering why they chose to do that instead of implementing the feature, when it was obvoiusly meant to be available to begin with.

Hi guys!

Sorry about the late reply. 

That is an excellent idea, !  is correct in her observation. Being able to "shuffle" cards was originally supposed to be present when we launched, but was not implemented due to time-constraints.
The good news is that due to your feedback, we will now start working on this again.

We can't make any promises on when it will be implemented, but we will be working hard to see it happen as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for the feedback and ideas. We really do appreciate it. :)

Thanks for replying, Martin-Unibet. :smileyhappy: It's really great that Unibet is taking our feedback to heart and I'm looking forward to seeing it happen soon. Please just make it possible to change to an entirely new batch of tickets - not just shuffle the current tickets around on the page.

• 5 months later...

Hi , , and ,

Just to let you guys know, we have now added the shuffle feature to bingo.
It took some time, as the developer has been extremely busy with various other projects, but we got there in the end.

So you will no longer be stuck with only one choice of tickets. :)

Let us know what you think.

Yay, that's awesome (and better late than never 😉), so thanks for pushing the change ! 😃

One minor thing though, the button is pretty small and placed where scratch cards and other campaign stuff usually goes, so I'm not sure everyone will understand what it's for until they click on it. Some might think it's just another loyalty "spin the wheel" thingy. So perhaps you could make it a bit clearer, or simply name it "shuffle", and place it up in the right corner inside the same box where you buy the cards. Above the word "Max" there's some empty space where it would fit quite nicely. 😃

• 10 months later...

@Martin1

Big thx for getting this choise to players :)

I know it is a little late to say that but hey, better late than never ;)

I have tested it and as far as my playing on Bingo goes......well the function of getting cards is excellent but can you please mount my Loyalty wheel on a Koeningsegg ONE:1 , only engine and the KDD and put a leadfoot on the "speeder"....

The last year looks like someone trow a wrench or just disconected my wheel....dont wanna jump like before..also trow in some oilchange on it because when it roll...it just stop asap on 1 ring....I want the middle part ;)

So basicly yes the shuffle of cards working....to bad that @Valkyrie and myself dident get a "vouchur" for testing it...just kidding, been so long time ago now so it is ok, again thx for letting this happen :)

Zipfil

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Archived