New Bingo product testing!

JeppeL

Hi everyone!

Next week we're introducing a new bingo product to Unibet, a new kind of game not seen before within the bingo sphere and something I personally think will bring about a great contrast to the regular bingo games generally known in the world of bingo :)

We'd like for members on here to test it out and bring us some honest feedback, both good and bad. We're opening up a special board for this while the game is new and we hope to see a bunch of you there to give a few words on how you feel about the game. If you'd like to test out this new product, just let me know here in the tread.

The game won't be available in Romania for a few weeks to start off, but we'll let you know once it's there so you guys can get a chance to try out the game as well once it becomes available :) The game also won't be live in Denmark at any point, so it unfortunately won't be possible to join the testing as a Dane.

Please don't hesitate to sign up for this testing group, the only thing we ask is that you give us your honest opinion :)

/Jeppe

• Like 12
Former Community Manager

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JackSB wrote:

Iam in :) What we need to do?

@JackSB Just try out the game and write a bit here on the community about how you feel towards it. If there's anything that you particularly like, if there's something you don't like - anything goes really, we just want it to be honest and sincere feedback 👍 There'll be a seperate thread for it opening up in the weekend, where we'll also put up some information about the new game :)

@DoktorAvalanche That's such a funny comment considering the game we're about to try 😃

@GR1ZZL3R I've always enjoyed bingo, an even chance vs everyone else and if you're missing just one ball it's like trying to squeze out aces in a live poker flip :) I think for most people, if they wrote down 3 things they don't like about regular online bingo, this game will hit on at least 2 of those.

• Like 3
Former Community Manager

@Livertool wrote:

I am little bit confused, what is the new product?

Bingo seems same as always to me, if there is some new game that you want us to try, what is it?

@Livertool Can't say just yet, but over the weekend the board with the information will open and the game live on Monday 😃

• Like 1
Former Community Manager

@GothMoth wrote:

I might give it a try during the weekend 😃

Starts on Monday 🤣

I'll give it a go too, kinda wondering what 'concept' you are coming up with, I occasionally play on Tombola for big JP's or links etc but they'be been piling out the bingo formats lately as well, must be a decent milking cow. Mostly not a fan of any new ones as its mostly same game in a different suit or they've made the format faster than a normal bingo game so you end up spending more in a shorter period.

And as others said on here, already play bingo whilst playing poker...

...everytime I get AA all in preflop 🤣
  • Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Looks like our answers compined got really close @GR1ZZL3R  :D

Maybe we should start company to reveal secrets of universe...

Good call @Livertool It was only ever going to be a faster version but the cards might make it interesting. 😃

I can't see LiverGrizz ever taking off, or Citizen Tool, the company name needs working on. 🤣

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Looks like our answers compined got really close @GR1ZZL3R  :D

Maybe we should start company to reveal secrets of universe...

Good call @Livertool It was only ever going to be a faster version but the cards might make it interesting. 😃

I can't see LiverGrizz ever taking off, or Citizen Tool, the company name needs working on. 🤣

Gets my vote 🤣

• Like 1