New Bingo product testing!

JeppeL

There you go. HEXABINGO.

Have you ever felt like you're playing bingo while playing poker? Or wanted to play poker when playing bingo? Or wanted some multipliers in bingo? Do you want that one-away-buzz? This is the chance. The whole new bingo product, Hexabingo will set you up with 2 players that you will be competing against. You can choose your stake, then you get assigned a multiplayer and on you go! 

HexaBingo1.jpg.a2d847dc82ebddc58975e8e6e96eb891.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does it go live @ReCorpH?

I'd love to be the first to rant about the rng being fixed or not random enough or my 33 never comes or someone else always comes from three numbers behind to win or I never get a big multiplier or...................................something. I'll try to be fair though. 🤣

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

My first thought was no please noooo, even more hexa? :scared:🤣 But its fun. More entertaining and spectacular than the original bingo, i love that face to face competition and the better chance to win (3 to 1). Also the multipliers look fine, unless you keep dreaming with a single bought ticket or about a jackpot in the regular bingo. The avatars are unnecessary i think, the ones from poker software would make more sense tho. 

I do have some questions too. What about Grand Slam room and loyalty wheel, does or will hexabingo count? What happens when you play for the highest multiplier? Shared like in hexapro? (Hope so). 

And a personal problem: i played 3 for 300 huf, and for that mission i received a 150 huf ticket. I used that i believe. But in my account history it shows i played 4 x 300, and i dont see any ticket (i attached the screenshot, it doesnt show the tix). Can you check please if everything correct @JeppeL or @ReCorpH? Not a biggie, but if bug(gie), good to fix. Thanks and thanks for the historical product 🆒

hx.thumb.PNG.a181ad19f53cd8f3068db2f435d9e58a.PNG
  • Like 1

@XY wrote:

@FunckyFish wrote:

@XY The other two players got 0 money?

I am afraid that is true @FunckyFish .HexaBingo is "winner takes all" format.

Nice one @XY 👍:cash:

This goes for any multiplier, the winner takes it all.

@P0kerM0nk You can play either from desktop or mobile browser, if you'd like it in a mobile client, you should put it in the feedback thread :)

@cris1285 Rounds played in HexaBingo won't count towards the Grand Slam room or Loyalty Wheel, but in the future who knows. I'd put that in the feedback thread as well :)

• Like 3
Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

@FunckyFish There's currently a promotion runnning, though no specific loyalty system.

bingopromo.thumb.PNG.77b77cbde0300687568d36245d1a3ebc.PNG

But did you read my comment @JeppeL? There is something wrong with this promo (or with me hehe). Anybody else tried and worked? I played for 3, i received the ticket, i clicked on it to use, but i had 1 euro deducted from my own balance, and also the ticket disappeared

@cris1285 So both the balance went lower and the ticket disappeared? I tested the promotion out, I got my ticket normally and was able to use it normally. Did you notice that you need to play 3x 1€ games to receive 1x 0.5€ ticket, so if you tried to etner 1€ Hexabingo the ticket will not be valid.

@ReCorpH wrote:

@cris1285 So both the balance went lower and the ticket disappeared? I tested the promotion out, I got my ticket normally and was able to use it normally. Did you notice that you need to play 3x 1€ games to receive 1x 0.5€ ticket, so if you tried to etner 1€ Hexabingo the ticket will not be valid.

Correct. I played the three for 1 e (300 huf), after that i received the tix. No problem with that.

Is it possible to see somewhere hexabingo history? I dont think so, but it could happen that i played one extra game by mistake, and thats shown in my balance history (obviously it cant show that i used up a ticket unless i won something with it). Thats the only solution i can think of it, if it works properly for others. I will try later again, and lets see 😃