cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanx for clarifying that for me 😁, is the results of the raffle announced some where btw? And if so when dows it get announced(withing48h?) 

Truth be told...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Bingo Expert
Unibet Bingo Expert

As this was the last week for the mission and promotion it has finished, it will take up to 48 hours (until Tuesday) to do the raffle. Usually, the winners are announced with their bingo aliases added to the promotional article but for this week it won't be visible as the article has been removed from the site.

I can give you the details for the bounty tiers and prizes: 

Tier 1:

Bounties Required – 3. Prize: 1-10 Players selected at random (€10 Each)

Tier 2:

Bounties Required – 10. Prize: 1-20 Players selected at random (€15 Each)

Tier 3:

Bounties Required – 50. Prize – 1 Scratch Card 100% guaranteed win voucher or minigame or chance to win €500

Tier 4:

Bounties Required – 150. Prize - 1 Scratch Card 100% guaranteed win voucher or minigame or chance to win €1000

Tier 5:

Bounties Required – 300. Prize - 2 Scratch Card 100% guaranteed win voucher or minigame or chance to win €1000

If you managed to get more than 50 wins in the shoot out, you'll receive a scratch card with 100% guaranteed win, if not I'll let you know if you've won in the draw! Smile

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Tnx for the update, will be crossing every ting i got in hope to get some then 🙈🙉🙊

Truth be told...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

Tried the slot for one round but it wasn't my cup ot tea as i am far more accurate and faster shooter so it only kind of pissed me off Tongue

But i can imagine that some likes it and probs for trying something new Thumbs Up

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Tried once or twice  did not win. I don't like the game though cause compared to other mini games the bet starts 100 inr or 10 £ hope we had lesser bet options like other games .my point of view it must be the least played game on Unibet I think I may be wrong sorry bout that 

regards

0 Likes