Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReCorpH

Thanks @Boby, I've sent this to be checked. Smile 

0 Likes
Nash
Rank 3
Rank 3

ok glad I found this thread I have noticed in the room The Pitch there must be these user accounts with multiple. Same winners on board most of the time-Kato60, Luckygirl Aglady and Hope somethingor what- totally screws evryone else its so obvious but nothing is done about it... I just dont play in there anymore when I see them playing.

0 Likes
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Nash, I think you're talking about something else than OP. As you can buy many tickets for same game, there's obviously not an equal chance of winning, and the few going all-in on tickets in individual games will be winning quite frequently Smile
Nash
Rank 3
Rank 3

not buying it I was all in on many occasions consecutively and AGLADY and Kato 60 continued to cash 3 or 4 times a row...KATO60 hit two JP's in arow? yeah right its fixed

0 Likes
ReCorpH

Enough is enough @Nash, you were given an explanation and the only thing you do is bring back old threads and claim games are rigged. I've locked your account for a few days, you are more than welcome to come back after that.

Of course people buying multiple tickets will win more often as they have a better chance of winning. That's how bingo works.