Multiple accounts

DylanDogg

dont know how to make picture of winners this morning but since you dont want to do anything and that guy with 20 and more account still winning every time i will go and make 10 accounts more since you dont have problem with cheaters.... 

Dariaducvek, dariadziwek superek4o2 musupereko2 and others... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Looks like TATSKA is alive again, in the past was a user Tatska witch won almost every round. He is winning again round after round,even I was buying all the tickets every round I wasn't even close to win.

Something "stinks" in bigo rooms :laugh:

123366.PNG.7cc849c262300f0b877a6cef7303c9c2.PNG

• 6 months later...

ok glad I found this thread I have noticed in the room The Pitch there must be these user accounts with multiple. Same winners on board most of the time-Kato60, Luckygirl Aglady and Hope somethingor what- totally screws evryone else its so obvious but nothing is done about it... I just dont play in there anymore when I see them playing.

Enough is enough @Nash, you were given an explanation and the only thing you do is bring back old threads and claim games are rigged. I've locked your account for a few days, you are more than welcome to come back after that.

Of course people buying multiple tickets will win more often as they have a better chance of winning. That's how bingo works. 

• Like 2