Loyalty wheel proposal

Larisa

Hi guys, I was thinking wheel loyalties, whether it would be better for all players, that instead of free spins or free coupons of varying amounts, to be only a certain amount of money every level, I personally as a player always disappointed, I am hoping to take over that amount from my level, but it happened only once in 30 levels and I do not always want to be upset, i get angry because off this lol,and i think im not the only one, I think we all be happier that way!

So tell mee if i'm wrong,or your opinions!

Well, I've been disappointed a time or two as well, when I've gotten freespins and barely won anything on them (Old MacDonald is the worst!), so a guaranteed amount would of course be nice. But I kind of like the excitement of spinning the wheel too - and there's always a possibility to win more on your freespins and/or bingo vouchers than whatever sum is in the middle of the wheel - which has also happened. So I guess I'm a bit torn on the subject. 😛

I think,it is not very realistic.Players very much,nobody do not give money easily!
Sad,if you level 150 and  spin gives you 2 EUR and several times i a row.
But the good that Loyalty wheel there is!!! Small hope money get back...

I do not have everything I love, but I do love everything I have!

You and me both . I don't understand how anyone can get a "big win" on that game. :wonder:

I agree , I don't think they can give away too much money for free so they have to make it into a bit of a "lottery", but I'd rather have a wheel that might give something back than no wheel at all. 😃

@Larisa wrote:

My big win was like 19 euro at wheel,maybe is good to have it there if a player have like @tehumardi1 level 150 and hit the all amount big win for him

I play new bingo more than one  year.  Big wins have not received,one time 500 EUR and 2 twice 250 EUR,but bad days is more.😃Good luck👍

I do not have everything I love, but I do love everything I have!

My bigest win came from bingo,like 200 euro this month and 200 last month,,this month i won with the mtt tikets recive on 200 euro tenis competition ,turnd them into cash by playng in bounty tournament then i buy 5 tiket's cople times on bingo  and i won several times including a jakpot,so im glad there is bingo for us 

My level is 147 now and to be honest I didnt get the big cash many times , maybe 5 or 6 times , other than that everything was bad .

I`m really happy when I get those minigames free spins , its way much better than  the 2 euro bingo voucher . I have always won more on minigames than bingo and I play for a while ....

Archived