cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

My weel was nearly full and ripe to release the next spin. I then used like 6€ and was starting to think the bonus froze or something. I then refresh the browser and the weel had gone backwords(according to my calculations by about 6€ wort of betting). Anyone else noticed anything similar? That the same people seems to be winning all the time i can write off as it is what it is, water under the bridge. But this incident is beond words7b419abf99c395fa3b16b2f942e99185.jpg

Truth be told...
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Unibet Bingo Expert
Unibet Bingo Expert

Hi @Devilfiiish , 

Thank you for your feedback. 

This is a known visual bug for loyalty, which seems to be affecting only mobile users and this is very rare to experience. 

Currently, a bug ticket has been created for our provider Relax Gaming to fix the issue. We know that this is not the best experience, but I can assure you that the loyalty progression is counting correctly and loyalty spin should be received upon reaching a new level (according to wagerings) 

I have issued a NOK250 voucher to your account so you can continue to play our beloved bingo and I can assure you that this will be fixed in no time! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Tnx alot for the info, reassuring even. And a thousand thanks for not only the voucher but the TOP of he line customer service 🤩😁🎊

Truth be told...