Have you try free bingo in Unibet?

desinere

@cris1285 wrote:

@PokerAndBetting, congrats, hard to win there. But somehow when i win, i win again soon, if i dont win for few days, i dont win for months 😃 So hopefully your next win will be soon, and bigger :cash:

Thank you @cris1285, another win would be great atm since christmas drained the bank account. :)

• Like 2
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free bingo so rigged, everyday same winners. Lucky_1, tatka77, tatka11, E-F-F-E-L, KohukeMiza. I suspect that they are Unibet own bingobots and therefore there is no chance for the real people to win. Last week i played a lot of free bingo and didnt even come close once. All time same winners. #Rigged #BingoBots #UnibetFix

• Like 1
Get rekt

I don't believe it's rigged, but I agree that it is really frustrating when you sit there with one number left for a long while and just as you start hoping for a win someone else pops out of nowhere and "steals" it from you. Happened to me several times yesterday. :sad: And strangely enough it's often the same names even on free bingo. I can understand if those who always buy max in regular games have a better chance of winning, but in the free games everyone gets the same number of tickest, so that makes no sense to me... but I guess we just have to assume that Unibet is playing fair and luck is on their side. Sometimes that tin foil hat is very close to coming on though... 😏

• Like 2

Tatska has a lot of multiple accounts, but I don't care anymore.

Here's my theory about same winners on free bingo.

Most players doesn't swap cards and therefore RNG isn't really RNG. If you're always  unlucky swap cards before you buy free cards.
What I'm saying (as a programmer) is that some accounts has better luck on getting winning cards (without swapping) since it isn't random enough, it's stuck the same time, same number of cards everytime.

On poker and slots it's not the same, since you end up on different tables and on slots multiple players players play at random times making it impossible to have the same conditions ever again.

An example is "video" roulette vs live roulette. On live roulette black is extremely unlikely to come up 20 times in a row. On video roulette it can very well happen to you since other players playing at the time get's all the reds.

• Like 1
-Eldridge Cleaver

@YpresX I'm not sure if it's a joke, but if it's not: do you really think a company with a market value of 17650000000 SEK would risk a huge PR crisis for some free bingo money? 😃

If you believe a person has created multiple accounts, please report it here or to customer support, and we'll of course close the accounts, if it happens to be the case. Tomorrow I'll have a look at the ones you already posted.

• Like 1

@PokerAndBettingthat's actually a pretty reasonable explanation. I tend to change my tickets quite often and I'm glad they listened to us and added the shuffle feature, because at least it gives you a sense that you have a little more control.

@testuser1as for the suspected multiple accounts, @JeppeL was supposed to check some of them out in this thread. Didn't hear anything more about it after that though, so I don't know what he came up with. I guess it could just be several different players using similar aliases...

• Like 1

just to clarify:

My post above is not meant as critisim to Unibet or Relax that I think run provide the bingo.  

I might very well be wrong but some player are very much luckier in free bingo than the big crowd. It's my guess of what might be that factor that causes it.

Random generators are ususally based on the clock on the server (milliseconds).

-Eldridge Cleaver

ofc It is a joke. 🤣 

i was eating lunch and figured to pump some life into bingo forum with a rantpost XD

But this guy tatska deinately has multible accounts as that name always pops up just with different numbers behind his name.

• Like 1
Get rekt

@YpresX I thought so, but I've read crazier posts about Unibet the RNG etc., so if it had been posted by someone else, I'd probably have thought the person was dead serious :)

I will have a look at the accounts tomorrow. Please add more aliases to this thread, if there're any other accounts anyone would like me to have a look at :)

• Like 2

I've had a look at the accounts, and there's nothing suspicious about them. I had a chat with Martin from the bingo team, and he told me that at one point we had a player with the alias Tatska who won a lot. This led a lot of other players to change their alias to something similar :)

Please also note that the Unibet brand is not the only brand on the bingo platform, so the same person might have 2-3 accounts taking part in the free bingo.

• Like 7

13 days of hard and cruel Free Bingo grinding and i finally did it. I WON. And what more - i got all the balls resulting with the 5€ win. In the last round i needed 5 balls and some guys needed only 2 balls but in the next 7 balls i managed to grab the win in front of everyone. Thx Unibet. Now i will grind some more free bingo and maybe win again but this time faster than in 2 weeks. 

• Like 4
Get rekt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

@PokerAndBetting wrote:

@testuser1 found these in the thread taska & Co

Tastka

Tatska7

Tatska77

Tatska777

Tatska22

Tatska900

Seems like tatska means bag and tattoo in Slovak, maybe there many players with Tattoos there and no imagination.

I changed my alias to Tatska667 as someone Tatska seemed to win all the time. Haven´t worked out the way i figured 😞

• Like 3

@PokerAndBetting wrote:

My name is untatskable! Works lika charm.

Maybe i will try something like that too next :D

€10 Free Bonus Money

.-^-.                     .'=^=^='.                    /=^=^=^=^=\            .-~-.  :^= HAPPY =^;          .'~~*~~'.|^ EASTER! ^|         /~~*~~~*~~\^=^=^=^=^=^:        :~*~~~*~~~*~;\.-*))`*-,/        |~~~*~~~*~~|/*  ((*   *'.        :~*~~~*~~~*|   *))  *   *\         \~~*~~~*~~| *  ((*   *  /          `.~~*~~.' \  *))  *  .'            `~~~`    '-.((*_.-'                       
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All day long the winners in free bingo have been the same name with extensions.. example line 1 Samon, line 2 Samonwinner, line 3 Samonwinner55 etc.. every bingo have had same name as winner in all line wins.. that's very unlikely to happen all day.

I have won a few times myself but today seems very rigged. Want a good explanation because it's been extraordinary today...

• Like 1
Go for it!

Hi @Mackelito,

I'm a bit confused here, to be honest. I have looked through roughly 6 hours of free games from Saturday, yet can't find anything that looks like what you're describing.
Would certainly help if you have some screenshots.

Either way there is no rigging. We as an international company are reliant on operating within the parameters of the law in order to continue operating.
If you start feeling like games are rigged, that might be indicative of needing a break from playing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...