Have you try free bingo in Unibet?

desinere

A tip for people who aren't huge poker fans but love bingo. Now that freerolls are offering 0.02 for each bounty (Person you knock out), you can use that towards bingo tickets.

• Like 1
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice 1 ! My G-friend just won 5 Euro on the free Bingo, but seeing as she was playing with my account I claimed it & used it for poker, hehehehe... now I'm in the dog box. I told her to open her own account a while ago... but she couldn't be bothered. Like my Dad always used to say... If you don't wanna listen, then you must feel LOL.

• Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Dudes, you know woman, who knows what goes on in there gorgeous heads. I told her I'm trying to get 5 peeps to join the community & told her to join. I even said I would do it for her, so I can get my bonus... but stubborn is just a word... pfffff.. you gotta love them hey ? 

• Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Did my first bingo yesterday :D Was a good experience, but was one ball too late to get some prizes. Defenitly will try again today :)

• Like 3
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• 4 weeks later...

 Pretty much. They added the prizepool of freerolls to smaller buyin games. You'll still find like 1 free game an hour.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 1 month later...