Have you try free bingo in Unibet?

desinere

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep the Unibet Bingo tab open and peridocially check to see if there's any free games. There's usually 2-3 an hour. It's always a surprise to come back and see you've won. :smileylol:

• Like 4
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 2 weeks later...

I do the same as Magicadil, it is always opened, and if im around, i buy the tickets. Sometimes if im not at home, i just leave my laptop and acc opened, and ask my bro to push that button for me :) 

But even i miss only 4-5 of them, i rarely win. When i made my alias i won almost every day. Than no more :) I am sure if you play more for real money, or if you are a new joiner they let you win more. Random :) :) :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I won yesterday 2,75 euro in grand prix in free,and when buy tickets for money and play 22members then never,same double winners.And this is random?Or computer love double winners?100games and 80double winners,and in free too.:smileylol:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi!

That is a good question. :)

Yes, we have removed some free rounds, however, we have instead started adding money to the prize pools of certain games. So the amount in the added prizes is significantly higher than the amounts being given out in the free rounds that were removed. Each weekday in The Arena we are adding a total of more than €1,000 to games.

We have also increased the overall guaranteed prize pool by roughly 25%, which puts the monthly total up to more than €2,000,000!
And then there are all the jackpots on top. :)

• Like 2

@mayc77 wrote:

100 games, win 0 !!!!

The thing with bingo is, it doesn't recognize you. So each time you play, you might as well be a different person. + you factor in that hundreds and hundreds of people are playing (Thousands of cards purchased), you need some serious luck.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I never knew there was free bingo ! How cool. Can't let my G-friend find out about this... She's already driving me crazy LOL. there is one now now @ 8:30 on Grand Prix & one tonight @ 7:30 on All Stars. Good Luck !!!

• Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !