Have you try free bingo in Unibet?

desinere

@krmnen87 wrote:

yes, for all of you it's simple. you can play free bingo, but for Romanians it's only allowed to play as much real money and no bonus anything, no free, i do not think it's right

Different countries have different gaming laws & restrictions @krmnen87@, so it's not about right or wrong... It's about the law. Unibet must follow the gaming laws of your specific country. What I'm asking is @ what time is the free bingo on & in which Bongo room it is... For example. Bingo freeroll is on @ 8:45pm CET in the Arena Bingo Room. 

P. S. @krmnen87 I'm sorry you can't play free bingo. Maybe Unibet can make up for it by giving you guys (Romainians) something free on another game? 

• Like 2
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nestabear wrote:

Can anyone please tell me when the free bingo is & in which bingo room. We use to play often, but seems like we keep missing it now... Or maybe it's not on anymore... 

@Nestabear in the morning it's in All stars room XX:13 + XX:19 every our.  from 7:13 to  15:19 CET

then, it moves too Grand Prix XX:39 - XX:42 and goes on until midnight-ish. from 15:39 to 00:42 CET.

+- 1 minute. :)

• Like 1
The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Hey @Livertool and @PokerAndBetting,

You are correct. As of today, free games have been removed from the standard rooms.
This was done because the free games were meant to be an extra treat for our regular players, but instead became a free-for-all for players who don't normally play, which ruined it for the regulars. 

That said, we might bring them back in the future, but in a better format that isn't so open to abuse. :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@thebhoy Free games are only in Grand Slam room now - so in order to open that room and getting to play the games there the next day (including free ones) you need to buy tickets in other rooms for a certain amount the previous day (on my page it shows it's 15€, but it might be different in other countries) 😃

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

From 1st to 31st January 2018 there is a new promo bingo room called 'Game On' - you get access to the room for the same day by buying €5 worth of tickets in other rooms. Ticket prices there are from €0,01 to €0,30 + it also has a few free games throughout the day 😃

Read more details about the promotion here: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/bingo-promotions/bargain-bingo

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@RayL

Is this a new egg from a verry buggy bunny ?

Re: Have you try free bingo in Unibet?
PokerAndBetting wrote:
My name is untatskable! Works lika charm.

Maybe i will try something like that too next Very Happy

€10 Free Bonus Money

.-^-.
.'=^=^='.
/=^=^=^=^=\
.-~-. :^= HAPPY =^;
.'~~*~~'.|^ EASTER! ^|
/~~*~~~*~~\^=^=^=^=^=^:
:~*~~~*~~~*~;\.-*))`*-,/
|~~~*~~~*~~|/* ((* *'.
:~*~~~*~~~*| *)) * *\
\~~*~~~*~~| * ((* * /
`.~~*~~.' \ *)) * .'
`~~~` '-.((*_.-'

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"

• Like 1
Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...