Do you use chat a lot in Unibet bingo?

desinere

When you play Bingo in Unibet do you chat a lot in BingoChat? I normally just play bingo and play sometimes same time those minigames. Probaly have to try that some day starting by chatting any community members in the hood, :-)

Almost never! Maybe once.

There are only stupid people (read: lovely bingo fans) who swear and offensive winners. 

I think that these players could get banned for a day or something like that. 

At least my country players behave in this way. 

For example: bastards again waiting for the money. Freak gypsy wins again.... and so on.

Not a nice way a behave.

• 5 weeks later...

Very rarely, because I switch between Bingo rooms, and they each have seperate chat.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 4 weeks later...

@YpresX wrote:

If there is talk in bingo chat, its always toxic. Sometimes i wonder if any of the unibet employees look at that chat.

I agree that the atmosphere isn't always the best in there. :smileysad: I guess the CMs do the best they can to remove offensive comments as they see them - and if you notice something bad you can always let them know - but they have quite a few rooms to moderate and they probably miss a lot of what's going on in the rooms where they don't play chat games. Late at night/early mornings, however, I don't think there's anyone supervising the chat rooms at all, which might be something Unibet should look into.

I think those chat windows are annoying as hell! At the Unibet site, people are not in to the chat a lot, that's really a good thing and means that Unibet players are people that are mentally okay! I played some games on another site once, and that chat window and the comments from the players, djeeezus, I ended the game, with that feeling that I had to look for them, find them and kill them, because they were mentally not okay for fitting in the 'normal' world. So, do I use the chat a lot? Not so much! :-)
I spend half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women.
The other half I wasted....

• 5 weeks later...

Archived