Bingo Licence

onixx89

@onixx89 wrote:

Sometimes I get disconnected from bingo rooms and I receive a mesage that my country is not eligible...?

After a few minutes I can rejoin w/o problems.

So do you have a licence for Romanian players?

Is it the free bingo that disconnects you?

I think it's an issue in Romania if I remember correctly.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

SCOBY wrote   I do not understand if the license is taken in august last year that romanians player no acces the free bingo .Hmm.     Romans did not have rights just as many tickets sacumpere is corect.eu m .we have qualified .but no right to play free bingo

My point of view in this matter is that unibet makes a restriction on romanian players , if they got the license on bingo and you can play with your money than you have the rights to play as well in free bingo , also if you win from free money it would't be a problem because in case you will make a witdraw from this money you will have to pay tax so i don't see the problem in the restriction because of license

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak

Hi all,

As part of the regulations, we are unfortunately not allowed to offer free bingo to Romanian players.
We are looking into ways we can open it up again in the future, but currently it's not something we are able to do.

Sorry, but that's all the information we have at the moment.

@martin-Unibet wrote:

Hi all,

As part of the regulations, we are unfortunately not allowed to offer free bingo to Romanian players.

We are looking into ways we can open it up again in the future, but currently it's not something we are able to do.

Sorry, but that's all the information we have at the moment.

I can not believe this money when you buy two get one free ticket but do not have access to free simple this is discrimination.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Archived