Rank 10
‎10-01-2017 02:50 AM

Bingo - Cashback Monday

Hello,

can anybody help me please with the promotion "cashback Monday" at Bingo.

I did spent alot on playing bingo but dident get the 5€ vouchers that you supose to get if you spent 10€.

What do i have to do to get the 3x 5€ bingo voucher?

Priscila WinkCashCash 1

27 REPLIES
Rank 23
‎10-01-2017 03:01 AM

Re: Bingo - Cashback Monday

Hi @prissi74

Think it's a local Bingo promotion for the customers of your country only,because i can't find any "Monday Cashback " promotion when i check the Bingo section.The only one i could find was back in may last year..

If you read the T&C of the offer and didn't get your vouchers,just go to Live Chat and they will gladly help you out Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Rank 10
‎10-01-2017 03:14 AM

Thanks alot for that fast answer Andrei Thumbs Up

It is not listed in the Bingo promotion section anymore now, I just checked my site

its only at the promotion section page on monday   

I will ask live chat now and tell you later what they will say Cheeky

Rank 10
‎13-01-2017 05:57 PM

Hi again,

just to let you know,i did send 2 emails but dident get a answer till no :-(

priscila

0 Likes
Rank 23
‎14-01-2017 01:58 AM

@prissi74 Sorry to hear that you haven't got any reply to your emails.Did you first ask in Live chat or did you directly sent them an email? Would advice you to ask the about this on Live chat and also about the email issue

Rank 10
‎14-01-2017 02:11 AM

Hi again,

i asked on live chat first but they couldnt help and said to sent a email and thats what i did right away.

Yesterday i asked on live chat again if they can check because i dident get a answer via mail and again no help, so i did sent another email yesterday but still no answer Teardrop

Rank 23
‎14-01-2017 02:16 AM

Don't worry Smile For sure you'll  get an answer when @Stubbe-Unibet , @Marco-Unibet or @Jeppe-Unibet will look at this as soon as they can  and get in touch with the right person.

Rank 19
‎14-01-2017 02:33 AM

[ Edited ]

Sorry to hear that live chat couldn't help you (that's odd by the way) and that you didn't get any reply to your emails either @prissi74. Maybe if we try to alert our resident Bingo expert @Martin-Unibet or one of the other community mods - @Stubbe-Unibet, @Marco-Unibet or @Jeppe-Unibet one of them can lend a hand in solving the problem for you.

EDIT: I really should update before I reply - went to do something else in between and didn't see that @AndreiBN had already said almost the same thing, sorry. Happyshy

Rank 10
‎14-01-2017 02:42 AM

haha ok ;-)

thanks for helping Lovekiss

‎14-01-2017 02:00 PM

Sorry for the late reply @prissi74! Did you have this sorted? I'm not aware of the details of the promotion at the moment, but I'd be happy to look into it Smile