B.I.N.G.O What can you make?

jonny2192

Just in case no one understands my train of thought, I've provided some translation. :smileytongue:

Beard Is Near Grooming Overdue. (Beard in serious need of trimming.)

Beer Instant Night Great Outlook. (Beer instantly makes the night look better.)

Boy Involved Not Going Out. (Guy in a relationship stays home at night.)

Before Ingesting Nuts Ginger O v e n. (Don't eat unbaked ginger snaps! You'll get a tummy ache.)

Btw, I hope o v e n doesn't mean something bad in another language(?) It was blocked. :smileyembarrassed:

Seems strange to block that word. Only context I could see it being offensive in is someone referring to the Holocaust. (Which might actually be the reason it's blocked)

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@Valkyrie Seems strange to block that word. Only context I could see it being offensive in is someone referring to the Holocaust. (Which might actually be the reason it's blocked)

@Magicadil Maybe all the Unibet staff have a fear of cooking and its blocked. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Magicadil wrote:

@Valkyrie Seems strange to block that word. Only context I could see it being offensive in is someone referring to the Holocaust. (Which might actually be the reason it's blocked)

@Magicadil I don't think it's that serious. (At least I hope not.) But now that I think about it a lot of words were blocked in the beginning because they were considered (by the system) to be non-english, so the admins had to unblock them manually, it's probably the same with this.

Archived