Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HAI_ROMANIA Rank 14
Rank 14

In qualifiers best single spin equalized counts, in the final 20 biggest  equalized spins counts. If is very difficult for you to understand  stop writting.

0 Likes
HAI_ROMANIA Rank 14
Rank 14

I think you have a problem. Can't you see that I am on second place? Please , stop talking cause you are out in this case

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@HAI_ROMANIA no need to thank me! Hope you end last!

Spoiler
BTW,Ray-Unibet and Jeppe are with hookers till Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Likes
HAI_ROMANIA Rank 14
Rank 14

Ty. So kind ! What can I say. Just stupid .

0 Likes
Iceman Rank 10
Rank 10

@HAI_ROMANIA I can see you have 15 possible games. I have a list with 16 games. One of them is Jack's jackpot, which obviously has a jackpot possibility. 

0 Likes
HAI_ROMANIA Rank 14
Rank 14

First of all there are 15 games Jac'k Jackpot is not on the list. I have it, too, in the bingo section but not in the tournament, and second , even if he/she won the jackpot there is no chance to touch that >50000 points.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @HAI_ROMANIA
Sorry for the delay first of all. The player that you mentioned did manage to get, 57036.9 points. For reference the logic behind the points system for tournaments like this, is:

1) We calculate the score for each game round by “Total win for round in EUR” / ”Total bet for round in EUR”.
2) Find best x consecutive rounds, by checking for the highest total sum of scores.
3) “Sum of scores for best x consecutive rounds” * 100 / "Number of consecutive rounds"

In this specific tournament Jack’s Jackpot was included and the winning player did hit a jackpot.
Let us know if you have further questions and as a side note, we have contacted the responsible people in regards to having a clear explanation in the terms of a tournament of the points calculation system to avoid these types of confusions in the future.

/Ray

0 Likes
HAI_ROMANIA Rank 14
Rank 14

Yes @Ray-Unibet I have the Jack's Jackpot in my bingo lobby , so it's legal in my country , but I didn't have it 2019-01-26.png in the tournament as you can see in my print screen (only 15 games). So some of us had 16 games , some 15 even if it's legal in our country.What is this.DISCRIMINATION or what ? I am very upset with this . Unibet , I think is a big company, yhe prize was very good. I think this is out of the law.

0 Likes