bingo chat ban

gyuribatya

Hi .I have a problem i have been restricted to write on bingo chat.it says reason others verifi my mesages and banned till 23 .01 .2020? i mention i don't know why this, i just played chat games and sudenly with no reason i was baned, not broken any chat rules ,if you can verify please all my mesages on bingo chat to see i not broked any rules my nick is supergreen, i feel this is so unfair.Thanks in advance

Hi @gyuribatya, thanks for contacting us. The information I see does not contain specifics over why you were banned from the chatroom but it has something to do with the Chatgames played and their use. I've contacted our Bingo Expert and we're pending his feedback on the matter. We'll update you here in this thread once we have a concrete answer.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 3 months later...

hi again after an unbaned after 2 weeks i am again banned on bingo chat i really don't know why?once again i just played only chatgames .if you could investigate deeper this unpleasant situation?i can't find live suport im to talk with somebody.please help thanks in advance

Hi @gyuribatya, thanks for reaching out again with this issue. I've contacted our Bingo Expert and we are waiting for his response on this matter, I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

For future reference just for you to know, Live Chat can be accessed in the Help Center by navigating through the relevant issue that you're experiencing as seen in the link below.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/Live-chat-How-to-get-in-touch/m-p/167367#M166

/Ray

i canot reach live chat it says unreachable but please investigate deeper because it seems something very suspicious cause i am ban on chat with realy no reason i do not break any rules of termes of conditions or something like that the chathosts doesn't baned me i just speculate it is something your sistem detect something and autoban me or something .first time to it was on same day on a friday.i mentione i live in Romania i navigate on a firefox no vpn so just it's unexplainable.i saw other  players on bingo chat complaining swearing etc.and no ban for him.i just played bingo chat games and ban.realy hope you can solve this unexplicable situation.i really do.and that i see  in chat what they are talkink some player from finland to in same situation like me.he just played chat games

and at the reasons says like that:i was forbiden to write in chat reason others read my coments....i mean makes no sense my coments on chat are just numbers and gg and ty ..i really need an answer and a solve to this situation and to be unbaned.it's realy unfair i played just for fun and the time was just good to spend playing chat games .i am realy sad

so nobody knows nothing i contacted suport english and romanian they do not know nothing they just inform me that i know already the fact that  i am ban for 90 days.ok i got an email same due to my recent activity i was baned but nobody says why.what recent activity? i played chatgames thats it nothing more.i want a sincerily advice for that to do to not make mistake in pas if i made one .thanks again for an answer here .

@gyuribatya, the reason of the ban from chat games is the actual abuse of those games. I've come to understand that in those games players are supposed to buy tickets with cash and what you were doing is buying them with vouchers, which is against the rules. A 90 day ban was applied which will expire automatically as soon as the time is up. Hope this clarifies the situation.

and how come just me is baned? all the players participating in bingo chat games play with bingo vouchers cause this is automaticaly then i buy a bingo ticket its automiticaly deducted from voucher .?so all tthe chat gamers should be baned if is this motivation